It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 02:37 PM   #1
(male)

inneedofhelp2 HB User
Arrow need some help and advice

I have been in and out of a relationship here in the past few months. Well I thought and worked on trying to get things back to where they were. I moved in with her strictly as a roommate basis but haven't been able to get her out of my mind. All I ever do is think about her and it depresses me. Up until about 2 weeks ago things were ok then she started blowing me off. I tried to talk to her and all and tell her how I felt without much luck. I've been afraid to talk to her about things or even do anything for her, because I didn't want to upset her. So I decided to sit and write to her and tell her how I felt. Just as I was afraid of I didn't get any response from her, she seemed mad. I found out that she had an ad online on a singles site and approached her about it. Still got upset. a few days later she emails me and starts calling me a liar about things and she never talked to me about any of the things. I tried to ask her if there was a chance to get things back to where they were and she said at that point no. the next night I was sitting outside and she was outside she walked in got online and wrote me an email. the email called me a liar and all. I read the email and wrote back trying to explain and asking her to talk to me in person and not online about things. she walks in blows up and calls me a liar in front of a freind. She then said that there would never be a chance. I followed her out to try and get her to talk to me but she wouldn't so I said some things I shouldn't have and I regret saying them. I later wrote back to her and apologized and poured my heart out to her. I've been a wreck since. I don't want to live without her. I need to get over this depression, but I would like to be able to have another chance with her. any advice would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2005, 02:43 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

eaglesgirl37 HB User
Re: need some help and advice

I'm sorry, but you need to let this one go. It takes two people to want to make a relationship work and to put in the necessary effort to get things back on track after a big blowup like you've had. As a girl, I can say that we only put a profile online when we've made up our minds that our current relationship is on its last legs or officially over. She is making it clear that she doesn't want to be involved with you anymore, despite the numerous efforts you have made to work things out and show her you still want to be with her. Unfortunately, you can't make her feel the same way, and the more you try, the more she will blow you off rudely and make you feel even more rejected and depressed. I suggest getting out of there ASAP, even if you have to go stay with a friend or relative somewhere else for the time being, and also that you get some psychological help if you are really feeling depressed. Breaking up is really devastating for many people and there is nothing to be ashamed of in seeking help...you don't have to feel this sad. There are ways to help yourself get back on your feel, feel happy again, and be optimistic and excited about embracing the future. But I really think that first you need to accept that it's over with this girl and get out of there physically. Good luck and hang in there; believe me, it gets easier in time.

Closed Thread