It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2005, 06:50 PM   #1
(male)

supercelebs HB User
i really like this girl..

ok i really like this girl.. i have liked her for a while now.. it all started last year when a few people told me she liked me.. at the time i thought nothing of it.. but now i cant stop thinking about her.. and i have a locker almost right beside her and iti really sucks because i have to look at her every day and she most likely doesnt even like me anymore and i seen her walking with a guy today and i died a little inside when i saw it.. we have never really talked.. but is there any way to see if she still likes me at all? i really like her but im gona be pretty depressed if she likes another guy or is dating someone... how is it that i didnt even think much of her at first but now im absolutely crazy about her?

Last edited by supercelebs; 09-09-2005 at 06:54 PM.

Old 09-09-2005, 07:10 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

stuckmissy HB User
Re: i really like this girl..

How is it your crazy abut her now when you never noticed her before? your asking? Well it could be that there was no initial attraction but finding out that she was interested made you a little interested. And so now you have been slowly pondering this situation and perhaps liked knowing that she liked you. And now she is with someone and her attention is somewhere else. The thing is if you haven't talked to her then your not interested in her so much as interested in getting to know her. And now the question is; is it too late for you to do that? Well yes and no. It would be unfair of you to turn her attention away from someone who is into her because you may be into her. But it is not a hopeless situations. Can i suggest you make small talk with her when you can. That would be a place to start. This way you are getting to know her slowly. She will eventually understand that you are interested but who knows what she will do with that. You may have to wait it out. Your young and you have time so don't fret. It will give you time to judge how serious she is about her fellow. And also time for you to carry on with your own life as you may find yourself less crazy about her as you do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2005, 08:37 PM   #3
(male)

supercelebs HB User

well i dont kno for sure if she likes sum1 else but i got a good feeling she does.. i feel like an idiot for not talking to her last yr when she liked me now that i like her.. its just hard to think about anyone else right now becuz all i think aBOUT IS HER.

Old 09-09-2005, 08:43 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

stuckmissy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercelebs
well i dont kno for sure if she likes sum1 else but i got a good feeling she does.. i feel like an idiot for not talking to her last yr when she liked me now that i like her.. its just hard to think about anyone else right now becuz all i think aBOUT IS HER.

i'm sure she is all you think about...we tend to be like that..it's normal. don't feel bad about last year. That was then and this is now. Soooooo...what are you gonna do now? You know you gotta talk to her. And you know you gotta try. Sorry i miss read your post i was thinking that she was with another guy. But i see you said walking with another guy. So how about for starters you find out where she is at and then say hi...and go from there. Why not?

Old 09-10-2005, 04:23 PM   #5
(male)

supercelebs HB User

ya i dont know for sure if there going out.. but i dont really have a chance if they are.. if he likes her i dont really have a chance either.

Old 09-10-2005, 04:50 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

mada_3083 HB User

why not just say hi and get to know this girl... you might not get a girlfriend, you might get a friend, or you might just get that little confidence boost that you get from being able to talk to people you have a crush on...

talk to her. i mean how come you like her so much if you hardly talk?

Old 09-10-2005, 08:40 PM   #7
(male)

supercelebs HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mada_3083
why not just say hi and get to know this girl... you might not get a girlfriend, you might get a friend, or you might just get that little confidence boost that you get from being able to talk to people you have a crush on...

talk to her. i mean how come you like her so much if you hardly talk?
im trying to figure that one out myself lol

Closed Thread