It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2005, 09:30 AM   #1

emma_j_21 HB User
I'm so nervous

Hi all,
I'm off out tonight to a 21st and my ex is going to be there and i'm very nervous about seeing him. His family will also be there to. i last saw him about 2 weeks ago when we got together. Its going to be so akward because all our friends are going to be there and its just going to be strange. i'm not going to drink because i know if i do i'll only become upset.
Other than that i'm not doing to good. i've been very down the last few days but i've just got my period so i'm putting it down to that, but i'm still just feeling so crappy.
I finish up work on tuesday and start college on wednesday so i'm seeing tha and the first day i'm my new life, i'll meet some new friends and go from there. Also my rabbit had babies so thats occupiing my time(there so cute). So i'm just trying to keep myself busy but it hasn't been working the last few days.
Anywys i'm off to get ready. i'm going to get all glamed up and make him see what he missing. shuold be fun.
Bye
Emma

Old 09-10-2005, 09:37 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User
Re: I'm so nervous

Hi, Emma Just wanted to send some extra (((HUGS))) your way!!! I think you're doing just fine.....you could have just sat home and missed out on having a good time. No, instead you are going out there to show him that you are still living even though he's done quite a job on your heart!! And who knows....you may end up meeting somebody else.

I think your outlook is great....starting school and a brand new chapter of your life. You are going to be just fine, my Irish Rose I know it's still not easy but the more you think about the good things that lie in your future the better off you will be. Someday you will look back on all of this and realize how it played such a major role in making you the happy woman that you are. You just wait & see!!!

Meanwhile...you go out smiling and have a terrific time. And the idea of not drinking tonite is a mature and good decision on your part.

((((HUGS)))) ~ Goody

Last edited by goody2shuz; 09-10-2005 at 09:38 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2005, 09:54 AM   #3

emma_j_21 HB User

hey goody,
I was so happy when i saw your name. thatnks for the words of encouragement. I'm going to try have a good time and try not get upset when i see him later. i'm just so nervous.
i don't think i'll meet anyone tonight. i'd hate it if he did(if he didn't have a gf)and did it in front of me, but who knows.
I can't wait to stary college. hopefully it will take my mind of him. because at the momet i think about him 24/7. But he's so not worth it.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:06 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User

Emma ~ You're right....meeting someone tonite probably isn't a good idea....I just said that so that you know that you have something to look forward to. It will take time to heal your broken heart...talking to another guy and friends tonite will help you do that.

I am sure that college will bring many new things your way and keep your mind off of the pain. Keeping busy and around other people is important....that is why I am so proud of you for going out tonite rather than sitting home feeling the pain. You are a smart young lady with so many happy moments ahead.

Hey...BTW, is turning 21 a big thing in Ireland?? Is it legal drinking age or a way of celebrating one's bridging to adulthood??? I would be most interested in knowing

~ Goody

Old 09-11-2005, 05:01 AM   #5

emma_j_21 HB User

hey,
i had a great night. It was so strange seeing him. everyone was just looking at us. We went outside for a sec cos i had to give him something and it was horrible he looked sooooo hot. So that was that didn't really talk much.

Yes goody 21 is big over here. the leagal drinking age is 18 but people celebrate there 21st big here. An excuse for a big session really.

Closed Thread