It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2005, 04:49 PM   #1
(female)

mandar HB User
Unhappy nobody else to talk to...

so i`ve had a serious relationship with this guy for about a month & we were friends for awhile before that. i guess you could say that him & i found our love unexpectedly. we`d both been through many relationships in the past that didn`t work out or ended in heartbreak & were ready for something really serious or else nothing at all. so him & i spent a night hanging out & totally fell for eachother. he was there to catch me when i fell for him & vice versa for him to me. only problem was that it`s a long distance relationship (40 minutes from eachother) & neither of us can drive yet (i can in december) so we`d spend most of our time talking to eachother. just recently my best friend had her sweet 16 party & i invited him to come. i got a friend to pick him up & that same friend was supposed to drive him home since he was supposed to be home by 11pm. time rolled by & it turned out my friend couldn`t drive him home & neither could anybody else. so my friend`s mom (who`s party it was) said he could stay overnight there & she`d take him home the next day. we spent the night cuddling in eachother`s arms which was the best feeling i`ve ever felt. the night seemed to fly by & the next thing i knew it was morning. we drove him home & hours later i got a phone call from him telling me he was grounded for months. his mom disconnected his computer & he wasn`t allowed to be on the phone (but his parents werent home when he called me). now i`m stuck in a rut. i thought this would be the one relationship that worked out for me. we were like made for eachother. now i dunno what to do & i feel so extremely bad because it`s all my fault b/c i was in charge of getting him a ride home. i`ve never met his parents but i know he hates his home life & i thought about talking to his mom to tell her it was all my fault but when it came down to it, the thought of it made me want to pee my pants because i was so scared of her or what she would say. ugh, i`m so confused as to what i should do. can anybody give me any suggestions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2005, 02:11 AM   #2

knotme HB User
Re: nobody else to talk to...

have ur friend's mom talk to his mom?
u should talk to his mom though, am sure all moms like to know what kinda girl her boy's dating

good luck

Closed Thread