It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2005, 10:51 AM   #1

emma_j_21 HB User
not doing to good.

just dropping in to say hi,
I'm not doing to good today. i feel really really down. A few things have also happended in the last few days. My ex told me he still loved me and missed me and wanted to see me. Now i didn't give in but if i was going to i needed to know one thing if he had slept with his new gf yet. I had to ask so i did and he answered yes. I was heartbroken at this news. Something thats so special and intimate and he did it within weeks. We where the first people we both slept with and he just hopped into bed with the next girl that came along. Only three weeks ago he told me how great it was to make love to me then the next week he had sex with his new gf(who's 17). He tells me that sex to him is special and i fell for it.

Then on sunday night he accenditally sent me a mgs that was meant for his new gf. saying night baby sweet dreams love you lots talk to you tomorrow. I was in bits after this mgs. So i wrote back you bast**d. and all he said back was oh sorry wrong person and i was like to bloody right. i was like you love her and he said i'm not going to answer that q it will only hurt you. So i sent his new gf a mgs saying she must be a ***** gf cos i've had him twice since i got back from hols but she changed her number ahhh i would of felt so good after it but here i am going on knowing he's Still with her and if only she knew what a basta**d he his. But KARMA will hit her in the ***!!

So i just feel so so down. How can he love anther girl so quick and it makes me think if he loves her already what kind of love did he have for me.Then on monday i told him to stop txting me and he said well if you want nothing to do with me then don't contact any of my family, i was so hurt. I still talk to his mam and sis and i said u can't say who i do or don't alk to and he said yes i can i'll tell them to have nothing to do with you. i was in tears at this.Then he txts that night wishing me luck for college.He chops and changes all the time and i've had enough. So i've stopped all contact. Its better that way i need space and to get over him.
i started college yesterday.No cute fellas in my class so gutted!!! but i have made new friends. I got off early from college today and i just spent the day in bed i haven't the energy to do anything. i don't want to do anything.So i thought i'd come on here cos i always get great advice here. Theres a woman at college who does counselling so depending on how i feel i might give her a go.
Anyways i'm off now.
Emma :-(

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2005, 11:58 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Hiya HB User
Re: not doing to good.

Emma, I'm so sorry you're having such a bad day. but I think you're very wise and smart to break off all contact. It sort of sounds to me like the email you got from him that was supposed to be meant for his new gf, sounds to me like a dirty trick. He's doing anything and everything he can think of to hurt you and cause you more pain. This guy's a major tool, but I know that's not going to make you stop loving him. It's always hard to get over your first love, but you're in the prime of life now. In college, meeting new people, learning new things, making new friends. I beg you dont' make the mistake of not taking full advantage of everything the college experience has to offer you because you were too busy pining away for some jerk who doesn't even deserve a second thought. I know it's easier said than done, but do your best to put him out of your mind and concentrate on enjoying being a young college girl. Your life is just beginning, and you don't want to look back on this time in another 10, 20 years with regret, wishing you had enjoyed it more and hadn't let yourself stay in such a funk over some loser whose last name you probably won't even remember by then. Stay strong. You're in a great place in a great time in life, so try to embrace it. It's no longer any of your business what he does or with whom, so just put it right on out of your head. So there are no cute guys in your class. You can go out with those new classmates and friends and meet some cute guys somewhere else. And hey, there's always next semester to look forward to! There's nothing but freedom and fun to look forward to, just try to be open to it.

Old 09-15-2005, 12:01 PM   #3
(female)

Lilly10 HB User

Hi Emma

To me this sounds like he is trying to make you jealous. I think he knew he was sending that text to you and wanted to get you mad and upset. He likes to play these mind games with you. This guy needs to grow up a little. I know you are sad and heartbroken but I think you will find that you may be better off. I doubt he is love with this new girl after 3 weeks again he just wants to upset you.

I doubt his family will have nothing to do with you just because he told them not to. Please try to go out and have some fun.

Old 09-15-2005, 06:05 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Piranna65 HB User

emma he's a jerk.

I cant blame you for being heartbroken but it was bound to happen someday. He has a new g/f and its the girl he cheated on you with, thats probably why it did happen so soon.

Im happy to hear you were strong enough to not see him, that would have been worse for you. Emma i strongly suggest you stop all communication with him or your going to be feeling this way for a very long time.

And im sorry but the text messages wernt an accident you dated him for a few years, he knows your cell phone number, what he did was intentional and he knew it would get to you. Shame on him emma you need to get your cell number changed so these "unexpected'' calls and text messages stop. Do you not want them to stop? All this is causing you is MORE heartache then you need...

and i think lilly is right this is a jealousy thing. Dont cave in emma....he may be trying to get the best of both worlds...

Old 09-15-2005, 06:45 PM   #5
(male)

SylAlien HB User

i went though the same exact crap with my ex and its the same cuz i am the guy and she thsi thsi to me, she had a b/f right afetr, we broek up and we went out for a year and i foudn out they had sex cuz she told me on the phoen when he was there!!! i was devastated for months on in, we had on and off relationship and shes gone through leik 3 b/fs sicne that guy even it just never ends with me and her, i try not to talk to ehr anymore, it helps me out, and your makign a good decision, dotn talk to him , its so hard not to but its what works, after awhiel mayeb talk be friends .......but be strong where all here for ya : )

Old 09-15-2005, 06:50 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

ibeeshell HB User

How come you haven't changed your number?

The one thing you need to remember about Karma is, it comes back around. The new GF isn't the enemy here. He is!!

Take away his power by changing your number and concetrate on your classes. Pretty soon new friends and fun will make you forget all about this loser!

Old 10-22-2005, 05:47 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User

Hey, Emma I bumped this back up to see how you are doing. Haven't heard much from you lately and thought you might give us all an update as to how you are doing.

Goody thinks about you quite alot and only wishes you the best....I hope that you have healed some and are doing better.

(((HUGS))) ~ Goody

Old 10-22-2005, 06:19 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ruth6:11 HB UserRuth6:11 HB User

Me too Emma!!
You know I'm behind you 100% cause i've been there and I want you to be where I am today - hang in there, there are brighter days ahead...
Ruth

Old 10-22-2005, 06:35 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

greeneyes100 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly10
Hi Emma

To me this sounds like he is trying to make you jealous. I think he knew he was sending that text to you and wanted to get you mad and upset. He likes to play these mind games with you. This guy needs to grow up a little. I know you are sad and heartbroken but I think you will find that you may be better off. I doubt he is love with this new girl after 3 weeks again he just wants to upset you.

I doubt his family will have nothing to do with you just because he told them not to. Please try to go out and have some fun.
Emma, he is playing with you. Don't let him. Can't you block his messages? He can't possibly be in love with this woman so soon. He sounds like a classic player and you are much better off without him. Maybe you should accidentally send him an email which was meant for your new boyfriend (even if you have to pretend a little) or something like that! The jerk!

Closed Thread