It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2005, 04:36 PM   #1
(male)

Falcon554 HB User
Ok now its done

Well lets see I went to the fair with my wife and daughter, we had a great time then I came home and told her I cant keep seeing her, talking to her everyday 4 to 6 times aday, its killing me.

Then she gets mad lol. She had the affair, and so on and so on. I got mad today tho for the first time in along time. Then she calls me and says she took off work for the last 2 days because she was going nuts. Well why in the hell did you have an affair with a married man, then go to where is band was playing in at the fair and have his wife and family corner you and call you a wh*re?

Why do you sleep with someone and then make out with him when he is drunk and he tries to rap you? Why do you go crazy when you might have to stay home on a weekend night? Why do you tell me you want a divorce then tell me I need time to think about it. Why do you only seem to call me or need me when you need something. Why did you never want to work on yourself, she needs therapy so damn bad. Why did you start drinking and smoking? why why why why why. Hell why did you say over and over you never know what will happen in the future Scott, I may change my mind.

I may have screwed up in the marriage but I never or anyone ever deseved what I have had to deal with in the last 4 months.

Goodbye, I do hope she finds happyness somewhere becasue she sure hates herself now, tho she says im great!!

Last edited by Falcon554; 10-01-2005 at 04:38 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2005, 04:37 AM   #2
(male)

Falcon554 HB User
Re: Ok now its done

Ok now im really worried about her mental health. She broke down lastnight, I told her after our fight yesterday to take my daughter I was just tired. She was going to go out with a friend and boyfriend. So she was taking my daughter to her monthers house and called me and just lost it. I mean crying uncontrolable. She needs help so bad but she wont go.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread