It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2005, 02:03 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nina000 HB User
Unhappy Who to believe????

I feel really frustrated....I just had a big big argument with my BF! This morning one of my ex friends told me something hedious: he said that my bF said that he didn't give a ****** about me and that he was ready to send him my nude photos as long as he can be with his child. Now to make things clear, this friend is/has always been interested in having a closer relationship with me, and he is obviously not the greatest fan of us together, so this just made me wonder whether or not he made things up. This feeling is reciprocated by my BF who would never speak to him at all. On the other hand, my BF had taken few revealing photos of me that no one else knows about. Also, He is in this habit of talking about seeing his child and I am always blamed by all his family, and esp his mum, for his situation.
Now I tried not talk about it until about half an hour ago...I exploded like mad, THEN I told why, which was problably wrong and out of order. He was so upset and said that he never said that. Then he said that if my friend doesn't prove it, he wants me out of the flat for believing him . He said that in anger although it's hurtful. I want to believe my BF but I just don't understand this coincidence: my friend knows things that happen between me and my BF????!!! I feel terrible now for handling it all wrong and I feel terrible if this is true????
Any advice??
Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2005, 02:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

keepsgoin HB User
Re: Who to believe????

Probably just a good guess that your BF has compromising pix of you...most couples do whether they want to admit it or not! Heehee!!!! So just because that so called friend said that and guessed right doesn't mean anything. I mean really ask yourself, would your BF confide something like this to someone that he can't stand? I hope that your BF was just hurt that you believed this X friend of yours and didn't really mean for you to leave. I don't think that you are wrong or bad for believing this person, you are just a victim of them and they are most likely trying to start trouble so he can have you to himself...people do some strange things for love(or lust)!!!!

Old 12-15-2005, 09:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nina000 HB User
Re: Who to believe????

Thanks Keepsgoing...well I paid already for my "wrong" and "bad" reaction...
my bf stayed off work today guess doing what? drinking!!!!!!! He made his sandwiches in the morning, pretended to be going and then I received no emails from him at all......which was out of character....
When I came back I realised that he was drinking, with the number of his ex left out near his keys!!!!!!!!!! It must have been a great sin reacting in the way that I did!!!!!
I feel VERY nervous now...and I feel that he IS just using things as an excuse!!!!!!

Last edited by Nina000; 12-15-2005 at 09:31 AM.

Closed Thread