It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2005, 07:57 PM   #1
(female)

phoenixgal77 HB User
help I think I have a crush on my daughter's 3rd grade teacher

I am trying to get over my ex and thanks for all the advice everyone I appreciate it. Now I need some more advice. My daughter's third grade teacher is my same exact age...28 and he is tall 6'4 and a big guy. I am a big girl and I always feel bad if I like a guy because I am afraid to put them on the spot because not all guys like bigger girls. My daughter thinks he likes me and he asks little questions but I think it could be him just being nice to me. He sat me up by him on the fieldtrip when we were on the bus...I have tried to drop hints. I just don't want to get him in trouble. What should I do...how do I find out if he likes me without making him feel awkward. I asked for his e-mail address and he gave me the school's e-mail address and I am afraid that those e-mails might be monitored so I don't want to say anything. I am goingto her class christmas party tomorrow what should I do? Please help...is this appropriate or not????

Old 12-19-2005, 08:06 PM   #2
Inactive

Soulcatcher HB User
Re: help I think I have a crush on my daughter's 3rd grade teacher

What's not appropriate??? IF there is something there cool. He's not a priest sweetie. And he's not going after your daughter. Mildly flirt. Put the ball in his court. Ask him if he's familiar with the dating scene if he could recommend some place to go and to even possibly meet new friends. If he does, ask if he goes there too. If he says yes then say "would you mind if I come along sometime" and give him your number. If he calls your in like Flynn!
Keep us posted.
You know what I did with my supervisor? I told him I had a friend that he HAD to meet and I wouldn't take no for an answer. So he met me out and "my friend" didn't show up. There was no friend and I hooked up and I married the man and have three beautiful children together and have been together for six years. Go get what you want before someone else gets him. What will hurt if he says no? Pride? soooooooooo what. You can replace your pride. hahaha Go girl. Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2005, 08:32 PM   #3
(female)

phoenixgal77 HB User

well he said he worked out at this gym and I said I was looking for a work out partner and that he should call me sometime and I left him my number and he never called. I am shy when it come to this plus he is my daughter's teacher and I have to see him...ya know? He has a snake as a pet in the class room and he asks me if I want to hold it and I do everytime. My daughter says "he never let's anyone hold it mom!" He asked my daughter if I was coming to the christmas concert and I told her he probably was just asking. I spoke to him on the phone today because my daughter has been sick...i tried my hardest to hint around...there are lady teachers there that i think know I like him and they are mean and rude to me and purposefully sit by him and "flirt" with him right in front of me on purpose. i want to tell him I like him so bad but i can't...what can I do?

Old 12-20-2005, 08:53 PM   #4
(female)

phoenixgal77 HB User
I went to the class christmas party and stayed all day

ok I tried to hint around to him all day. If he didn't get the hint he is dumb, deaf and blind. I stayed all day. I kept saying little things like what would you d without me and he would say "yeah I know." I feel like there was some chemistry going on but I am not sure...still. I sent him some e-mails but he hasn't responded...he told me he received them. He is going in february on a walk against cancer and he asked me to be a part of his team...but anyone can do that...please help what can I do??? Should I just come straight out and say it?

Old 12-21-2005, 01:40 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

neflin HB User

Being too bold you could possibly spoil something that may just be brewing. I think I would just kind of play it cool and see what happens. Also why not try and drop some weight along the way and make yourself more attractive. Nothing is better for your confidence.

Closed Thread