It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2005, 08:53 PM   #1
(male)

mjfalcon HB User
What should I do?

I am friends with a girl named, "Jane", we became friends when I asked her out to prom last year. Ever since then I had fallen in love with her, but have not been able to tell her my feelings. The reasons I don't want to tell her are because I don't want to ruin the realationship as it is, just being really good friends. But it seems like we have been dating even though we haven't. We talk almost every night for at least three hours, sometimes even more. We have helped each other out about our own problems and have told each other very deep things about ourselves. (Like family, helping each other out with a very personal problems, secrets, etc.) And when we do see each other (She's in college right now about 3 hours away), we sometimes hold arms together and she sometimes sit very close to me (or even on me!) when watching T.V. or movies. I even talked to her about if we would have gone out, and she said we would have. The problem is that I will be going into the Air Force in about 6 months and she will be in college (Again). By telling her that I love her, what would that do to her? Would it break her heart? (Since I am telling her this now, and soon we will be apart from each other) Will she be happy? (Does she have the same feelings for me as I do for her) What should I do? I really need help on this, if anybody can give me some kind of guidence I will be very grateful.

Old 12-20-2005, 09:57 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

greeneyes100 HB User
Re: What should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfalcon
I am friends with a girl named, "Jane", we became friends when I asked her out to prom last year. Ever since then I had fallen in love with her, but have not been able to tell her my feelings. The reasons I don't want to tell her are because I don't want to ruin the realationship as it is, just being really good friends. But it seems like we have been dating even though we haven't. We talk almost every night for at least three hours, sometimes even more. We have helped each other out about our own problems and have told each other very deep things about ourselves. (Like family, helping each other out with a very personal problems, secrets, etc.) And when we do see each other (She's in college right now about 3 hours away), we sometimes hold arms together and she sometimes sit very close to me (or even on me!) when watching T.V. or movies. I even talked to her about if we would have gone out, and she said we would have. The problem is that I will be going into the Air Force in about 6 months and she will be in college (Again). By telling her that I love her, what would that do to her? Would it break her heart? (Since I am telling her this now, and soon we will be apart from each other) Will she be happy? (Does she have the same feelings for me as I do for her) What should I do? I really need help on this, if anybody can give me some kind of guidence I will be very grateful.
Have you kissed her or anything like that? Maybe she thinks you just like her for a friend and nothing more. I would't tell her you love her until you show her first by being more romantic and acting like a man who is in love. Men who are in love want to touch and kiss a woman passionately. And, of course, they eventually want to become intimate with them.

I think you should show her with actions, not words, that you have romantic feelings for her, and then see how she responds.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2005, 10:19 AM   #3
(male)

mjfalcon HB User
Re: What should I do?

No I have never put a move on her, I wanted to, but I wouldn't know how she would react/take it. How would I be able to tell her without words. What should I do?

Closed Thread