It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2005, 02:05 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

-CvC- HB User-CvC- HB User-CvC- HB User-CvC- HB User
Last post before I see her and bring her HOME

We will be leaving tomorrow morning to go get my ex wife. I called her Friday and talked to her. I told her I would be there Tuesday afternoon to take her back. Well, I didn't exactly say that, what happened was that she told me she and her about-to-be-ex got in a fight and he locked her out of the house and she had to sleep in the truck when it was 9 degrees outside. That's when I said "Well, you won't ever have to sleep in your truck again. I will be there Tuesday for you and my place is nice and warm." That's about the same thing, isn't it?

Anyway she said she was really excited about seeing us and will be there definitely. Then she called last night and left a voicemail with our oldest that she was like 300 miles from home and her truck broke down. That she loved us and would be there Tuesday for us. She was crying. I am worried about her being with that guy. He's not a nice person.

So this is pretty much my last post before I see her. The next time I write anything here, she should be sitting beside me. Those who prayed for us, please don't stop. We need it now more than ever. These next few days will be some of the hardest we will have to endure. There will be danger and great emotion. It is a life changing adventure. All the prayers we can get can only help.

Our 15 years of hell are at an end. We will both be able to live again. She has a great life waiting here. And I can't wait to give it to her.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2005, 02:15 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User
Re: Last post before I see her and bring her HOME

You are certainly in Goody's prayers that this new year will be the beginning of peace, joy and hope. There is healing to be done and with enough love and faith it will happen. Part of getting what we really want is having the love and determination to get it....of course faith and prayers are what's most important in gettting us there!!!

May He take you & your family in the palm of His hand and protect you and give you strength to see you through what lies ahead.

I have come to the realization that the greatest gifts in life are those that have come to us with great pain & sacrifice. Knowing this, you are sure to receive the most wonderful gift of having what you want most in your life....your family.

(((HUGS))) & prayers ~ Goody

Last edited by goody2shuz; 12-25-2005 at 03:12 PM.

Closed Thread