It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2005, 01:09 AM   #1
(female)

sarakellieye HB User
cheating...does this mean unhappiness??

just wondering if a person is interested in other people (sexually) while they are in a relationship and have or would consider kissing or having sex with them, does that mean that they are not truly happy with there current relationship or that they do not really love there partner?

i would appriciate any responses...THANKS.

Old 12-28-2005, 01:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

StormGirl HB User
Re: cheating...does this mean unhappiness??

It would definitely mean to me that they were not at all serious about their partner to risk losing them and/or passing on some nasty disease, and really don't think much of their partners feelings.

So in my eyes, no it means they probably wouldn't love you very much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-28-2005, 03:03 AM   #3
(female)

lyncy HB User

That is like in my situation. Me x bf cheated at me, but he regret for doin it after i broke up with him. His reason is the other girl offer herself to him and he said his only a guy!(very up****ng also!) any way, he lost me and forever regret what he done! There are some guys that loves you really but temtation is any where. You should know and feel to yourself if your man love you. What i can say is confront him why he did that and if he really loves you.... Just be open to him how you feel about this.....

Last edited by lyncy; 12-28-2005 at 03:04 AM.

Old 12-29-2005, 06:48 AM   #4
(female)

Aalyisha HB User

sometimes it does mean that i think but with out sounding sexist i think that when a woman cheats it means alot more than when a man does.i am not talking about all men/women but its my opinion that alot of women who cheat while in a relationship will do it out of anger/hurt/unhappiness, yes those feelings can apply to a man too but i would be more inclined to think that when a man cheats while in a relationship its mostly because he can....

Closed Thread