It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2005, 12:54 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlatans HB User
Arrow hes back 2rw

Hello all
Some of you read and posted on my thread a little while ago.
Hes coming back from his holiday 2rw.
Ive had more than a week to prepare myself but with no success. Im still as hurt as I was a week ago. This week has gone by so slow, ive been crying, not eating again. Ive been left in the lurch.
I dont know what to think, say or do.
If he calls, should I pick up? Or send him a message?
I couldnt bear listening to him if he wants to split up. The fact that he didnt call once to ask howi was (i know it was a break but still) hurts me so much and hints that he doesnt care.
What do you think?
How should I handle things tomorrow?
Help needed.
Thanks.

Old 12-29-2005, 01:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlatans HB User
Re: hes back 2rw

After reading the posts on another thread started by city girl, I guess my situation is quite similar to hers.
If he doesnt want to give things another go, ill have to cut off all contacts with him and move on. Maybe because I kept on pursuing him, I pushed him away.
But I know this is crunch time.
Being away with no contact with me should make him miss me and want me- well that is if anything is meant to be.
But its so hard for me. So hard.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2005, 06:11 PM   #3
(female)

jessejomomma HB User

Why do I only hear about men being pursued? Girls! I know it is hard, but instead of chasing him, try to heal yourselves. It isn't going to be easy, but chasing him will make it much harder. The sad thing about females is that it is so easy to give their hearts away, and they feel deeper then males do, usually, and that is just the way we were made. Don't be angry with yourselves for things that you probably didn't even do. Don't be angry if it is taking a long time to heal. That is how it goes, even though it sucks. I was nineteen when I met my daughter's father. I had never had a date in my life, and didn't know much about relationships. This man was 29, ten years older than me. He told me he loved me, and because I was a naive virgin I believed him. Well, he turned out to be only separated from his wife and I turned up pregnant. He was gone the next day, and I was alone, after he had the elctricity turned off. I know what it feels like, and even though he treated me like trash, I still hurt over what he had done because I was in love, or what I thought to be love. Then after some heartbreaking encounters with him, I was starting to finally heal, when I spoke to a friend who told me that it sounded like I had been raped. I looked up information on acquaintance rape, and realized that he had date raped me. So after all that healing, the scar was ripped open again. And I am still trying to heal, and it is slowly getting done, while I have to deal with his family, and his wife who he got back together with. So heal yourselves, but make sure to not prolong it, because it is a long journey and very hard, and holding on to him makes the scar deeper.

Old 12-30-2005, 01:15 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlatans HB User

ive been checking flight arrival times and all of the planes coming from where he was have arrived, well all but one. now im beginning to wonder if he decided to stay there for new years. his phone is switched off.
im feeling so hurt and upset, the feeling is unbearable, i cant stop crying.
i dont know how im going to get over this.

Old 12-30-2005, 01:25 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlatans HB User

hes just called....im in a panic....dont know what to do!

Old 12-30-2005, 01:29 PM   #6
(female)

jessejomomma HB User

how did the phone call go?

Old 12-30-2005, 01:32 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlatans HB User

he rang twice, i didnt pick up, was panicking, i feel so sick
sent him a msg saying welcome back and hope his holiday went well