It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2005, 11:51 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

-CvC- HB User-CvC- HB User-CvC- HB User-CvC- HB User
I'm back. She's not here yet, but she has a plan..

I just got back from the mountains. I did get to see my ex. However, her "husband" did not let us have more than 10 seconds alone with each other. I tried to catch her on her way taking him to or from work every day this week except for the day I knew I was going to see her. But, again, her "husband" decided it would be best if he stayed home from work all week. So she never got to leave the house all week except for the couple hours they were with us.

I couldn't just go to her house. They live in a deep ravine off the main road that is surrounded by his relatives. There is no way to sneak up to the house, no way to drive by it, no way to even get a clear view of it without one of his (non felon, gun owning) relatives seeing you. They would tell him we were there and she would never get to leave that house again.

A lot of good did come out of this trip though. Her family is ready to kidnap her and bring her to me themselves. They told me that if she doesn't come when she is planning to, they will make her come. If they have to all come down armed to the teeth and have a Hatfields and McCoy type shootout to get her they will. I am once again a member of that family. I missed them all so much. I talked with her father and apologized for "stealing" her from him the first time and asked if it was ok to bring her home and be my wife again. I have his permission. Her current "man" didn't even invite her father to the wedding and told him about it after it was already done. Needless to say, that guy is hated in that house. The hostility that they all show him is heartwarming.

I found out about her life since I left. She's not had it easy at all. The first guy she married after me promised her the moon and stars. She worked her tail off making a bar of his something nice and then he lost everything to his ex over child support. He also manhandled her a bit. Then she married this other guy and was with him for 7 months. When that baseball bat incident occured she was married to that guy and he was home at the time. He did nothing to help her. He just let that guy beat her and then throw her in the trunk of the car to go die. So that's why they split up. No one can figure why she's with the child molester guy. I can sorta understand why. I spent the last 5 days in that "town" she lives in. I'd guess the number of eligible bachelors in that area are less than 5. The town's population is like 800 or something. There's no payphones, one store, and nothing else. No where to walk to, nothing to do, nothing.

My plan for her fell through. But she definately has her own plan. We know that for sure now. She is coming for a visit on Sunday. (So she knows where we live and how to get there) and she's bringing ole chester molester with her because she can't get away from him right now. I am planning on having a little "talk" with the rat when he gets here. Just to let him know that I have heard a little of what he's done and that I take exception to it and that he would be a much healthier and happier person if he treated her a little better.

So that's where things are now. She's coming here in a couple days, we'll talk a little and play some pool probably. I will tell him that we have "parenting issues" to discuss and take her aside and find out just exactly what she's got planned. She'll go back up there for a couple weeks or so and then come here to stay. Her sisters said she doesn't own anything other than clothes and a couple cars, so she'll probably leave a car or two behind. Not much to lose I reckon. Cars are cheap.

It was so wonderful to spend time with her. We had great fun. Even with him there. I think of all the schemes and all the plans she has ever had this one will be the one that pays off most for her. I can't wait until Sunday. But it's going to be so hard waiting for a couple more weeks to have her here full time. But now I know, that even if her plan fails, her family have their own plan and no matter what, since it's clear to everyone she wants to come back, she's coming.

One more thing. I sized that guy up pretty good. His hands are the hands of a woman. He has no "battle scars" on his knuckles. There are no callouses on his hands. And his handshake is as weak as a girls. I looked right in his eyes and he looked down. He's scared to death of me. I think he knows what I want to do to him. It's going to be great fun getting into his face and telling him the facts of life. Great fun indeed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2005, 01:07 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

summertyme HB User
Re: I'm back. She's not here yet, but she has a plan..

I'm sorry, I may have missed out on some things here because you obviously have some history with this woman that maybe everyone else here knows about. But I have to ask, why would you want to have anything to do with a woman who is unable to make good decisions on her own, has a family that is way too much in her business, and can't walk away by herself from someone she doesn't want to be with? She doesn't sound like a very healthy person to me. You are falling into the trap of being the knight on the white horse, but you can't save someone from themself. I hope you don't take offense to this, but that's my two cents...

Old 12-30-2005, 01:56 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nina000 HB User

I agree with Summer, and sorry to be blunt, but you sound like you think that the world is a jungle, where people win by hitting and threatening each other, measure each other's worth by how big they are!!!!! I mean comeon where are we?. I mean there's nothing to brag about in terms of her family having guns, promising that they "will make her come"...Where is her own free will? I mean her husband might be off this week, but I am sure that he did not resign to watch her day and night...Why didn't she run away? By the sounds of it, she can break it off with many men who don't sound less violent than he is!!!!!!!
She also sounds unstable...three men after breaking up with you but never thought of coming back to you?....Well, this speaks volumes about how much she wants to be with you...!!!! Sorry but I am not sure who is the outsider here..
If she wants to break it off with her husband, why doesn;t she go to the police and report his violence and have a restraining order against him? By the way, SHE has to do that, not YOU!

Last edited by Nina000; 12-30-2005 at 02:54 PM.

Old 12-30-2005, 04:06 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina000
I agree with Summer, and sorry to be blunt, but you sound like you think that the world is jungle, where people win by hitting and threatening each other, measure each other's worth by how big they are!!!!! I mean comeon where are we?. I mean there's nothing to brag about in terms of her family having guns, promising that they "will make her come"...Where is her own free will? I mean her husband might be off this week, but I am sure that he did not resign to watch her day and night...Why didn't she run away? By the sounds of it, she can break it off with many men who don't sound less violent than he is!!!!!!!

I don't like to hit people. I haven't laid a finger on another human in anger in almost 20 years. That doesn't mean I will stand idly by while the lowest form of scum that humanity offers mistreats someone I care about. That's just cruel. And people of violence only understand violence and threats. You can't reason with them. If they understood reason then they wouldn't be where they are in life. That's why they are put in prison for what they do. He intimidates her and uses force to gain his will over her (a trait he is famous for, he's a known violent sex offender). Asking him nicely to be a better person won't work. Scaring him with visions of terrible, painful death until his bladder releases is a much more effective method with that type. Sometimes actual demonstrations are called for if that is not enough. I tend to avoid this type of person. Bad things happen around those types.

But this time I have no choice. And using the rules of normal society won't do anything at all to help anyone in this situation. She is apparently doing her absolute best to avoid my having to resort to violence. I have done my best also and will continue to do so. We are dealing with a guy who locks the phone in the garage when he goes to work. He hides her keys at night. His relatives know when she is supposed to be home and tell him if she is late or goes anywhere. He assaults her. He encourages her to use drugs that keep her sedated and unable to act on her own. He keeps her in a town that has no payphones, no amenities of any kind. It's 30 miles to hotel. It's 5 miles to a payphone. There's no cellphone service of any kind for 20 miles in either direction. There are no local police stations or barracks. This place is like being in the 50's only with newer cars. Even the trees are dirty. She can't work, can't leave her house without him, and can't use the phone to call for help.

And people think I should leave her with him after she has expressed a desire to leave him and be with me?

Quote:
She also sounds unstable...three men after breaking up with you but never thought of coming back to you?....Well, this speaks volumes about how much she wants to be with you...!!!! Sorry but I am not sure who is the outsider here..
From what I learned from her family she's wanted me back since I left her. But what she believed is that I hated her and never wanted to see her again. As for me, I thought she hated me and the kids and never wanted to see us again. We never spoke a word in to each other in conversation for over 14 years. So there was no way for either of us to know how the other felt. In her mind I was off limits forever and that was that and her kids were gone and she wasn't going to see them again no matter what.

This summer I took them to see her for the first time in 15 years. The little we have been able to talk has made it apparent that we both have very deep feelings for each other. When the 4 of us are together it just feels so right. There are no words for how that is. It's just beyond describing. I want that all the time and I am willing to undergo a lot of aggravation and hardship I wouldn't normally endure just for that to happen. For instance, I now have strep throat. Why? She had it and we shared a smoke. I knew she had it. But to me it's worth it. I don't mind a week or two of intense annoyance because in exchange I got to share a very special moment with the woman I love.

I've known of several women in situations nearly as bad as her's. But when I heard of them I just shrugged and went "Stupid woman. Why doesn't she just leave him?" Now I know why. It's hard to leave when you don't have any keys and the nearest anything is 30 miles away and even that isn't going to help you if you leave. Or when you're timed to and from home and watched all day. It's not as easy as it sounds. She's got to get away from him long enough to find a place that makes keys so she can have a spare to hide from him before she can even think of sneaking away at night. But if he's got the money, and there's no gas stations, and the nearest place to make a key is again, 30 miles away, then how can she even do that much? You can't just go to the cops and get a restraining order and sleep at the women's shelter. Can't call them, can't get to them, and there is no shelter. So what can she do? Tell me.

I wouldn't go to these lengths for anyone else period. Just her. If she was happy and wanted me to leave her alone I would. But she's not and doesn't. She's the mother of my children and she gave them to me without a fight. That act alone saved me. Without my kids I would not be a quarter of the man I am today. Legally I could have lost them in a heartbeat. I learned how to be a real person because of them. I owe it to her to help her from that place she's in. She needs to get to know these kids and learn from them too. If she doesn't she will never get to be a real person either. She needs to benefit from their presence in her life just as I have. It would be selfish of me to keep that from her any longer.

And one more item that has been inferred by symptoms and logic that makes this entire thing even more important to not only the kids, but to me as well. She has the beginnings of liver cirrosis. She's starting to have a yellow tint to her skin. She will die because if it eventually. And eventually ain't going to be longer than maybe 20 years. That's not long, especially when we're the same age and I have maybe another 50 ahead of me. If she dies either from that disease or from her husband's violence and never gets to know her kids and they don't get to know her, how could I live with myself? How could I live knowing that her last days were spent as a prisoner of a sick evil man while I lived a very easy, cushy life doing pretty much nothing but fun stuff? How do I maintain any kind of relationship with my kids if I let their mother suffer needlessly when I still love her?

Despite her many, many character flaws and her many, many addictions and unpredictable, unstable behavior she is still a human being who is capable of love and being loved. I am probably the only person on this planet who can live with her and deal with her personality without resorting to violence. I am also the only person on this planet who understands how she thinks. I have been gone from her life for 15 years. Her sisters have been with her the whole time in one way or the other. And I had to explain her to them. They really didn't understand why she is the way she is and why she does things. They thought she was crazy or something. They know that I am the only person in the world that can do her any good. So they are meddling. They love her and care about her and don't want her to die. They will interfere now because I asked them to. Before all they did was look down on her and blame her for everything and tell her to help herself. Like you are doing. Now they know and are helping. They don't look down on her anymore as much and know that she is helping herself. So they will help back. Fair, right?

Old 12-30-2005, 04:32 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nina000 HB User

You sound so much in love mate
Just let me add one thing, if her husband is freaking out with jealousy, this means that he's already LOSING. I wouldn't get violent...I would let things take their natural flow...Good luck

Old 12-30-2005, 06:16 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

muzicman66 HB User

This thread is the most interesting of any i"ve read so far. It may end badly for everyone.
If she really wanted to be with you, she would have just left by now. No drama, no wanna be b.s..

Old 12-30-2005, 06:58 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman66
This thread is the most interesting of any i"ve read so far. It may end badly for everyone.
If she really wanted to be with you, she would have just left by now. No drama, no wanna be b.s..

Yes it may. I am fully aware that it is entirely possible one or more of us could die in the attempt. I don't think we will, but it is possible. Wouldn't be the first or even the second time I have risked my life and nearly died for her.

Why would she leave her life and come to me if she believed I hated her and wanted nothing to do with her until December 12th this year? Do you think anyone would just up and leave everything they know on the off chance that a guy you cheated on and treated poorly 15 years ago might have a soft spot in his heart for you? I still haven't come out and told her straight out that I still love her for goodness sakes. I wanted to do that face to face this week. He prevented that. He probably didn't know he prevented it, but he did. Because once again he won't leave her alone with me for more than a second or two.

She knows we want her here. She knows I still care deeply for her. And if she still knows what I taught her about sending messages in music she learned Tuesday that I still love her more than anything. But I personally have not told her that yet. So why would she just jump up and leave in spite of 15 years of ingrained beliefs? She's a redneck woman. "Freebird" has a special place in her heart because I am her "Freebird". I told her those things in that song and left her alone years and years ago. Now all of a sudden out of the blue with just a minimun of flirting and a few hints she has her Freebird back and all is forgiven. That takes more than a few days to get used to and incorporated into one's worldview. She will come in a couple weeks. She's already said she would. She has a plan. I have to trust her to make it work. I may have interferred enough already by hanging around her town all week looking to catch her taking him to or from work.

But if her plan doesn't work, her family has their own plan. That's when things could get ugly. But either way she is coming home. I will have her back and life will never even be remotely the same or boring or dull in any way ever. That's 100% for sure. Might not be all fun and good times, but it won't be dull. She wants to be here, and will be soon. That's all that counts.

Old 12-30-2005, 07:10 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

summertyme HB User

I agree with the previous poster--she has had many opportunities to leave--according to you she does get to leave the house sometimes--domestic violence shelters are EVERYWHERE. At every doctor's office I have ever been to there have been flyers for shelters and help posted in the ladies bathrooms. I see commercials on TV all the time. Plus she has you waiting to whisk her away to a life of bliss, and that's a lot more than most abused women have.

You have rationalized this out to make her look like the hapless victim, but did he kidnap her and force her to marry him? If so, a violent crime has been committed and the police should be notified.

From her history, I would say your ex-wife--who you yourself say had an affair on you, then numerous other relationships, and then finally hooked up with this latest guy--wants another change of scenery and is looking to you, the hero--to ride in and rescue her. I may be wrong, but that is what her history would indicate from the info that you posted yourself.

I know she is the mother of your children and you obviously still have feelings for her, but I think you should try to think with your head instead of your heart and be smart about this. Do you really think you can scare a man who has done time in prison as a child molester? I think he's pretty much fearless at this point, whether or not he has feminine hands or whatever.

One more disturbing thing--you talk about her like she is property to be dragged around by you like you are some all-knowing being and know what is best for her. Believe me, I'm not a feminist whacko, but it bothers even me!!! Maybe that's why it didn't work out the first time with her. She is not a child, or a pet, and it is disturbing to hear a man refer to a woman in such a way.

Last edited by summertyme; 12-30-2005 at 07:12 PM.

Old 12-30-2005, 11:18 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

Quote:
I know she is the mother of your children and you obviously still have feelings for her, but I think you should try to think with your head instead of your heart and be smart about this. Do you really think you can scare a man who has done time in prison as a child molester? I think he's pretty much fearless at this point, whether or not he has feminine hands or whatever
He's not fearless. He's very fearful. While he may be able to intimidate women and little girls and force them to do what he wants, he can't intimidate me in the least. I have dealt with his kind before. I don't worry about the guy hurting me. I worry about him hurting her. He wouldn't last a second fighting me. She's not any good at fighting. She's smaller than him. He can bully her. Not me.

Quote:
domestic violence shelters are EVERYWHERE. At every doctor's office I have ever been to there have been flyers for shelters and help posted in the ladies bathrooms. I see commercials on TV all the time.
Again, the closest anything is 30 miles away. There are doctors in Beckley and Charleston. There are shelters there too. But none in her area. There is NOTHING in her area. One store, one post office. That's it. A bunch of run down shacks and rotting trailers. Coal dust coats everything and the river is so polluted there are no fish in it. It's like going back in time. Literally like going back in time. There's steep mountains on both sides and it's a 2000ft change in elevation to get to any town that she would probably have to walk to if she left and he knew she was leaving. Would you be up to a 30 mile walk uphill in deep nowhere where there aren't even so much as street lights or police patrols in 25 degree temps and snow? I spent the whole week in that area. Know how many cops I saw? None. If you've ever seen "Coal Miner's Daughter" imagine that only poorer with newer cars.

Quote:
One more disturbing thing--you talk about her like she is property to be dragged around by you like you are some all-knowing being and know what is best for her. Believe me, I'm not a feminist whacko, but it bothers even me!!! Maybe that's why it didn't work out the first time with her. She is not a child, or a pet, and it is disturbing to hear a man refer to a woman in such a way
Well she can't take care of herself. That's the problem. She never has been able to. She can't hold a job. She doesn't have the self esteem needed to better herself either. She's spent a long, long time feeling sorry for herself over what happened with me and the kids. Rivers of booze have been consumed in an attempt to forget and not care about that anymore. She's felt that she completely screwed up her life and could never fix it no matter what. I told her exactly what would happen to her if I left. And everything I said would happen, has in fact happened to the letter. She's living the world's biggest "I told you so". From what her family told me I was the only guy to ever treat her decently. And the only one to not beat her. I do know what's best for her. She knows it, her family knows it, the kids know it. I have proven it before. It's been 15 years since I spent 3 years living with her and what does she talk about all the time to everyone? Those 3 years. Like it was a mythical enchanted time or something. Mentally she is still exactly where I left her. She hasn't grown as a person in any way. She hasn't gained any skills, learned any trades, reformed from any bad habits, anything.

I am sorry if the way I talk about her offends you. If she was anyone else, I would have nothing to do with her. If I hadn't messed her up so badly I might not care so much about "fixing" her. But it was my teachings and my influence that made her the person she is today. She's a drug addict because I made her one. I gave her her first bong hit. I gave her her first cigarrette. I gave her her first hit of acid. Her first line of coke. Her first valium. I didn't give her her first drink though. She lived in Germany until she was 16. They sell beer in soda machines there. But I never tried to curb her drinking until it was too out of control for her to stop. I encouraged it. She was funny when she was drunk and didn't fuss and complain alot. So I got her alcohol before she was 21. I warped that mind. Not on purpose but I did it. So I have to deal with it. I filled her mind with "drugs are good" because at that time I felt that way. I grew up. She didn't. It's time for her to grow up, be a mother, and start to heal and learn again. Because I said it is time. If you don't like that a man can control a woman's fate I am sorry. But her fate and mine are intertwined. She and I are part of the same whole. To me it's no different than retrieving a lost, much needed and beloved body part. In my mind she's still my wife and always has been. To me, only the first marriage counts. Everything else is cheating. As far as I am concerned she's not really married to that guy and never was. So it is like she is property. She's part of me and I have rights over me. I was content to let her do her own thing if that pleased her. Now it seems that coming back to me will please her. Since that is so, I will now exercise my rights and take back what was mine.

I am the only guy who would ever want her who is not a complete loser. Guys in my postion NEVER go after the ex stripper, alcoholic, contrary, drug addicted, ex drug dealer, ex prostitute, with mental problems and a violent raging temper, who has gotten fat and looks a good 15 to 20 years older than him. I wouldn't speak to such a woman normally. But she's that way because I warped her. And I love her. So that stuff doesn't really matter to me. I will deal with it. I would rather be with her than these vacant fashion models who are so common around here.

I do think I have gone completely insane. My kids think I have gone crazy. My mother thinks I have lost my mind. I get the vibe that her family thinks I'm nuts too, but they want her out of that situation badly and want our kids back in their lives even more. They know I will take care of her even though I'm crazy for trying. But I'd rather be crazy. I've gone too far to back out now at any rate. Even if I quit trying to regain her, like I said, her family will do it for me. I've dug this hole and now I've got to live with it.

And I will. Happily. No matter what. Even if it kills me. Because I love her and want her to be happy and safe.

Old 12-31-2005, 02:46 PM   #10
(female)

jessejomomma HB User

Be prepared to have your heart broken again. I understand about living in the middle of nowhere. You said that she takes her husband to work. Why can't she just leave after she takes him to work? If you are concerned, I would consider calling the police and informing them of this situation. I think that it is illegal to keep a person like that, with no transportation or way of communication. But I agree with everyone when they say that violence won't solve anything. You also have to be aware that if she comes to stay with you and your children again, then her husband probably will come after her. Which means you are placing yourself, and your children in danger, along with her. If she does come to live with you, make sure that she gets a restraining order. If she does that though, she needs to tell the police everything, and you need to tell them what is happening. There has to be a record of this violence, or police tend to not really do much about it. I am mostly concerned about your children. If he is a child molester, WHY are you letting him near your children??? Or are they old enough to be okay around him? But still, think of how this affects your children. you and your ex have already messed up your relationships, and it sounds like she is going to need severe counseling. Make sure that your children won't need counseling either. If you and your ex love each other, then you must love your children, and should think of what is best for them. Maybe you should have your ex go to a shelter or hospital for a little while, until she is better and your children can be safe. Think about these things.
I hope that things turn out for the best for all involved.

Old 12-31-2005, 04:56 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Veronica_Mars HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina000
I agree with Summer, and sorry to be blunt, but you sound like you think that the world is a jungle, where people win by hitting and threatening each other, measure each other's worth by how big they are!!!!! I mean comeon where are we?. I mean there's nothing to brag about in terms of her family having guns, promising that they "will make her come"...Where is her own free will?!
I think what Nina is saying here makes a lot of sense, judging by your other posts...it sounds like none of the men in this poor woman's life view her as an independent adult capable of making her own decisions and standing on her own two feet. Instead you guys seem to treat her like a helpless child that you're playing tug of war over, and her family doesn't seem to be helping the situation at all. It sounds to me like she needs to work on empowering herself and learning how to be independent before she will be ready or capable of developing and maintaining a mature relationship between equals, rather than bouncing from one man to another (no offense, but I do remember your description of how you treated her and since that was her last experience being with you, I can understand why she doesn't seem much more excited to return to you than she is to stay with her current guy).

I'm also confused about her relationship with the guy you refer to as her "husband" and a child molester...what is the deal with them? Is she married to him or not? Has she told him that she is planning on leaving him? In my opinion, it seems like it would be a lot healthier for her to walk out of that unhealthy situation on her own, get reestablished independently, and then if she decides she wants to give a relationship with you another chance, to start dating you once she's free of all other relationships and male attachments. I apologize if I am off base here, but there seems something patronizing about you and her male relatives swooping in and taking her away from her husband by force and installing her in your household instead.

My heart really breaks for this woman...it just doesn't sound like she has any experience being treated with respect as an independent woman with an identity and value outside of her relationships with men. Again, I don't mean to offend you or suggest that you wouldn't treat her well if you got back together, but I have difficulty envisioning that she'd be capable of a mature, stable, and healthy relationship not having any experience being treated as an independent adult rather than a piece of property to be possessed, controlled, passed around, and even "stolen" from one relationship to the next. I just don't see how it would be possible for her to sustain the kind of relationship anyone (including you and her) would want unless she gains some experience living on her own as an autonomous adult, making her own decisions, and not being completely defined and dominated by one man after the next for her entire life. That's just my perspective, but I think it might be unrealistic to expect her to fit smoothly and happily right back into your life like a missing puzzle piece after fifteen years apart, particularly when it doesn't sound like she was happy or treated well prior to leaving . I really hope everything works out for the best with you two, but I think your chances of this happening would be better if you give her some time on her own before jumping into a relationship with both feet again right away.

Old 12-31-2005, 05:00 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Veronica_Mars HB User

Can I ask why you want her back? Have you had any other relationships since you left her? And if so, how did those relationships go?

Old 12-31-2005, 06:21 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

TomsWife HB User

I went back and read ALL of his posts including the ones on the other board about him getting dentures. I wanted to get a better understanding of this man and the situation in general. First off to the others that posted he has been celebate for 9 years and has had barley a few relationships, nothing long term. He lives with this mother and at least on of his sons. Not quite sure about the 18 year old. He posted that his x wife is married to the "husband" because she wasnt allowed to invite her family to the wedding.

To the OP: a lot of what you posted does not make any sence. You say you want her to come "home" because you have a business she can run for you. In another post you say that she is uneducated, no trades, and cant use a computer. In another post you say she has nothing. In yet another post you say that she has a "couple" of cars that she could leave behind, cause cars are "cheap".

In more posts you say sometimes you make a lot of money and sometimes none. On more than once occasion you said she has nothing and yet in one post you will be using the money she brings with her.

You say her husband cant drive because he has no liscence. In another post you say that there are no cops anywhere, who would know he was driving if its so desolate?

You say she takes him to work and picks him up. I think if she REALLY wanted to leave, after dropping him off one morning she could just keep going while waving bye bye to her abusive husband. .

There were some more discreptencies, but I think you get my point and my confusion.

How is it thay you havent talked to her in 15 years but your son can pick up the phone and have her on the line in a second? No contact for 15 years and you know so much about her life.

And all the talk of possible all of you dying during your rescue attempts, c'mon..........................

If I were to believe your story and I am not quite sure I do, there are many things that just dont sound right. How were you able to get an arial view of her home and location in less than 3 mins as you posted? You say you love her but dont say that you are in love with her. Two different things my friend. I think you want her back to make yourself feel better about your past. If I were to believe your story anyway...........

Old 12-31-2005, 08:56 PM   #14
Inactive
(male)

I wrote earlier that I thought I was insane. That may be the answer to your questions. Today I totalled my truck. How? I was lost in thought and not paying attention and turned in front of a huge Ford truck. I think my shoulder is dislocated and I may have some broken ribs. I don't know, can't afford a doctor and ain't going to one. I have a nice bruise that exactly matches the seatbelt. It all really hurts quite a bit. Kinda hard to breathe and all. I've done everthing possible to make the one thing I said would never happen, happen. Since I have begun this journey I have accidently destroyed the electric system in my sister's Jeep. Totalled my truck, spent all my savings in a futile attempt at contact, admitted all my deepest secrets to everyone who would listen, have alienated my family and friends, and have generally lost my mind. I think I really went nuts. Still am. Because I will do what I said I would do. If she actually shows up at my door, whether her family goes and gets her or she comes on her own, I will take care of her and do exactly what I said I would do.

But as the realisation of what I have done and am going to do is setting in, as I begin to fully grasp the entire situation I have put myself in I feel like I am in some kind of unreal dreamworld. This is what it feels like to be crazy. I love the person who hurt me more than any other in the world and have literally begged her to come back to me and do it again, only with more problems than ever before. I've broken my biggest taboo and in doing so think I broke my mind too. Moments of clarity set in and I panic. But there's nothing I can do about it at this point. It's up to her and her family and if I "changed my mind" I would never be able to show my head in that state again. So this is my fate. I think nearly dying in a serious, horrible car accident may have shaken me out of this crazyness. Since that F-150 plowed into the front of my little Ranger at 60mph this afternoon I have been thinking about just exactly what I said and have been saying and what I am going to have to do.

I don't know how I am going to live down the world's biggest OOPS. I have dug a huge grave for myself and there's now no escape. I am screwed. Maybe she won't come. I called her house this morning and her "man" answered. They were supposed to be out of state. So if he's home. She's not coming tomorrow. So who knows. In any event, I am back in the good graces of her family and I really, really like those people. I do love my ex and will take her back take great care of her and give her a very wonderful life. But it's going to be really, really, really hard to do. I am completely falling apart as a person like it is. I don't how I am going to cope with more.

If I have to wait here through another two weeks of this I don't know how I will be. At least this intense, shooting pain flying about my upper chest area and sharp, quick pains in my sides, and throbbing on my leg, and this headache, and the huge bruise on my shoulder that's rapidly turning black has me thinking of other things for a while. I need to lay down for a while. I feel a little dizzy.

Old 12-31-2005, 09:30 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Veronica_Mars HB User

You really need to go to the emergency room! It doesn't matter what it costs; if you have a broken rib, it could puncture your heart or lung...please don't take any chances with your life!

Closed Thread