It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2006, 06:15 AM   #1
(female)

duff19 HB User
ditch eachother

Me and my cousin use to hang out every single day but then I got a boyfriend and stopped being with her as much. I could tell it bothered her so I started hanging out with her more. The he got mad that I was spending more time with her and so i finally evened it out. The thing was that those 2 hated eachother! But then she has this boyfriend and shes did the exact same thing! She never asked me to hang out or called me. Now he broke up with her cause he didnt wanna be with her and now shes expecting me to spend all this time with her! I feel bad for her and everything but she didnt realize that she was doing the same thing I did to her! I fixed my wrong doing but she still doesnt get that shes only hanging out with me now cause hes gone. Im afraid they will get back together and she will go back to ditching me and never realizing the wrong. What can I do without making her feel worse than shes already feeling now?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2006, 09:13 AM   #2
(female)

Aalyisha HB User
Re: ditch eachother

hi,

thats a really awkward situation maybe you could arrange a night out/in just the two of you and talk, have a few drinks, watch a movie or whatever it is your into and just be honest with her, tell her that you know what you did wasnt nice in the first place and remind her how much she didnt like it, and also how you tried to right your wrong. then just say that you feel she was doing the same thing to you then and is now using you and you dont think its fair,

Just remmeber while you are saying this stuff to her say it in the most gentle,nice, and Non-threathning way other wise she will get defensive and feel as though she is being attacked. remind her constantly throught the conversation that you love her/would hate not to be friends etc etc etc.
you really have to approach this subject very gently and be really nice to her as she is probably already feeling rejected by this bf of hers...

i know this will not be a nice conversation to have but if you dont get this off your chest it will end up turning into something much worse.

Good luck, let us know what happens

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread