It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2006, 03:47 PM   #1
(male)

Aerith_Rose HB User
Question A little advice on dating. :-)

Hello everyone,

I need some advice on dating. A little about myself. (I am 20 years old and I am a full time student at a local college in Fresno CA. I have recently had my heart rip from my chest and broken by a young woman that I loved with all my heart. She was my best friend in life and I loved and honor her with all my heart and soul. She was my first love of my life. It has been very hard trying to get over her and now I have to some degree moved on with my life.)

I need some advice on how I can find a sweet Companion to be friends with. I love going for walks, bike riding, and even going to the movies. I am new to the world of dating and I also am very shy around young women. I don't know what to do? I know that I would like to find someone to go place with, laugh and just have fun with.

If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly honored. Any advice from the ladies of HealthBoards on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
~ Aerith_Rose~

Old 03-08-2006, 12:39 AM   #2
(female)

RiAnne HB User
Re: A little advice on dating. :-)

you cannot force anything. most of the time when you go looking for something you will not find it. i'd say let things happen naturally. if you are meant to have someone then you will. there isn't a set way to 'find' someone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2006, 02:21 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

mada_3083 HB User
Re: A little advice on dating. :-)

surround yourself with interesting people, get your life into the point where you don't need a companion... make sure that if there is anything (hobbies etc) that you want to do, then do them... as you become a complete, interesting person, you will come across girls.

oh and tip number 2... don't lay on that romantic rubbish early on in the piece... a girl likes to feel like she's earnt it, not that she is getting treated like that because she's a girl that's interested in you.

Closed Thread