It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2006, 12:38 PM   #1
(male)

danny2006 HB User
Exclamation WAS it she dont love me anymore or it was him

Ne help would be really good just to find out if it was him or she stopped loving me

so heres the thing i been going out with my girl for 3 n hlaf years we was so close told each other stuff stayed with eachother everyday never spent more than a week apart The out of the blue she said i cant do this anymore said it hadnt been working for a while and she just didnt love me anymore and she wanted time.so i tryed giving her time but couldnt stop riging her and asking her why so i went round her house just before christmas gave her her christmas present and she gave me mine she said how much did it cost i told her she said u shudnt have and said take it back so that night i found a number in her bag and she swore it wasnt for her so i belived her kept going on about it told me it was for her m8 so new years eve she was with the boy whos numba it was so i told her that numba went for her friend she said her boss gave it to her a couple of weeks ago she had a work do and thats the morning after we broke up so i said u see him that nite she said yeh thats the first time i ever spoke to him but that was nothing like now she wont even answer my calls kept riging her she spoke to me quite a lot a lot of stuff gone on what i havent explained but she said we never broke up becuase of him said nothing u can can change my mind so she says i just wanna be friends but its more than that she rung me at 2am crying i said whats wrong she said im upset didnt no what about just said i dont no what i want i need to sort myself out so i said ok then we went bye then she rung bak 10mins later saying i cant get to sleep i said me either she said she was sorry so i sat up all nite thinking about her like for a month and half i been crying upset and thinking of her just not doing nothing with my life . But the point is why did it go wrong was it coz sum1 else maybe was showing her attention says he treats her nice well i used to smoke a lot of cannabis i gave that up as soon as she said i can do it nemore it wasnt over that.said i treated her like **** but we really did love eachother wud do nething if i did sumthing she didnt like she wud cry her eyes out even threatend to kill her self this was ages ago some silly stuff happend well her new boy what shes not going out with does cocaine she hates the stuff told him not to do it round her so he said he does it occoasinaly hes a liar he is down the pub all the time everynite doing it well so i got a phone call yesterday asking me what he does if hes a dealer asking all kinds of stuff about him wanted to no everything i said whats it matter it aint gunna change nothing between us she said i no but it dont meen i dont care coz i care a lot about u and i really wish i still was with you but i dont live u nemore thats **** coz u dont stop loving sum1 more like he showed her attention and she fought it was better she made a big mistake she said i dont wanna get treated like a mug wow ive gone on theres so much i have to say but i cant rember it all
Ne help would be really good just to find out if it was him or she stopped loving me

sorry for going on but im really hurting and just cant get over her like i wont letmyself

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2006, 06:39 AM   #2
(female)

mamicita06 HB User
Re: WAS it she dont love me anymore or it was him

let your know what u gave up and SHOW her how u have changed for the better and that u can offer her more..
u cant change a person...ppl change on their own...u cant force anyone back inlove with you but u can try hard to make it work...if it does not work then the best thing is to move on and know that there will be someone better just gotta find them in the right place.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:17 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User
Re: WAS it she dont love me anymore or it was him

Sounds like both. I think she was probably falling out of love with you to begin with. And then she meets someone new. It's alot easier to let a new person in your life when your heart has let the other person go.

Closed Thread