It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2006, 11:57 AM   #1
(female)

Des11 HB User
My Husband just does not care !!

Hi Everyone;
I guess why im here is to just spill my heart. I have been married for almost 13 years have a 11year old son and a 2 year old son both from my husband, I'm a stay at home of the moment and dont get much help with the kids but that not the reason for this post, my husband and have been through many things him cheating us being seperated for about 2 months i can go on but i wont

But this realy takes the cake, my youngest son had to be taken to the Dr. today as posted in other post was having some trouble with his private part anyways my husband good old buddie gave him a call in the middle of the week to ask him if he would like to play a football game with all the guys now we moved out of state and these are the same buddies he use to wrong around with when we were going through all of our problems, my husband decided that he was going to play the football game and take our only car with him never mind that i cant take a bus to the Dr. and told me the game would be over in about 2 hours so he would be back in time to take OUR son to the Dr. It has now been 6 hours later and he still has not even called
I managed to ask a neighbor for ride so i take him to see his Dr.

I just cant belive this hurting me is one thing but putting your freinds and a football game before your child is crazy !!! I could have never walked out that door and left him here with a sick child and not car.
I dont know what to do !!
THanks for reading this long post !!!
Regards
DES

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2006, 01:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Music4All HB User
Re: My Husband just does not care !!

I would have doubts that he was going to play football. But that is not the primary issue right now. You need counseling. If he won't go, you have few options besides leaving for good this time. You left once before so you know you can do it again. If you are weak and believe he will change because you are afraid of being alone, you will get more of the same treatment. This was not only rude and unacceptable, it was very dangerous to leave you and child alone with no means of transportaion.

If he will not acknowledge the problem and work with you to get assistance, you are likely just watching more of you life pass by. You have been through it a dozen times...how many more will be enough?

Old 01-21-2006, 04:23 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tnmomofive HB User

Des
That was obviously very selfish,inconsiderate etc of your husband to pull on you and yalls kid.I agree with the last poster completly.To your husband whatever he was doing at the time was more important and that is really bad 6 hours? sheesh anyway he prob thinks he can keep getting away with these types of things because yall have split and came back before.I would have to leave my husband for good which would be very hard,but better then sitting at home waiting for him to just decide to finaly come home when he was out doing God knows what that is misserable........id rather be alone with my kids.

I feel for you and I hope things work out for you good luck

Old 01-21-2006, 08:28 PM   #4
(female)

pizzalady HB User

I am so sorry. I think your H is very immature and selfish. This is not how a loving husband and a responsible father acts. I agree with the counseling, it could help. But the fact is he is not in the marriage. I know from experience. I am not one to tell you what to do, but I would get out of this relationship. It sounds like all it does is cause you and your children pain and he isnt going to change.

Good luck and I hope your son is OK.

Closed Thread