It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2006, 05:17 PM   #1
(female)

RachelMichelle HB User
Friday Night!

Hi everyone!!! Another Friday night home .. no date..not going to see my guy friend.Gee 2 fridays in a row.. I turned him down this time ITS killing me!!! LOL I have seen him every friday in jan...dont miss him as much as i did. but we still are going to get together ,just not when he expects that i will come running! Hows everyones friday?? any plans???
Rachhhhhhel

Old 02-10-2006, 07:17 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

angel_light HB User
Re: Friday Night!

its guys night at our place, and all my friends are out and about and too busy to hang out, so I am going to be by myself, study, rent a movie, and relax, maybe take a bubble bath. Enjoy the alone time I guess... man my friends stink!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2006, 07:30 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

kalbc311 HB User

Join the club... I am watching the Olympics by myself.

Old 02-10-2006, 07:35 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Lance0204 HB User

oh come on!! you chicas couldn't possibly be home on a friday night.. you need to leave that for losers like me..

Old 02-10-2006, 07:39 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

OutToLunch HB User

Hey I'm here on a Friday night too. And I'm sure I'll be home next Tuesday night as well. This is starting to depress me.

Old 02-10-2006, 07:50 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

kalbc311 HB User

Yes Tuesday is going to be hard. OutToLunch, you are suposed to be giving me hope here brother...

Old 02-10-2006, 07:50 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

GypsyArcher HB User

Hey, I'm all alone tonight as well, but unlike the majority, I am loving it. I've got about three more hours of precious personal time until the boyfriend's concert is over, then I have to put on the girlfriend hat. I am a nerd and proud, preferring to stay home with my computer or book rather than hitting the party scene. ZzzzZZzzzzzz Hey, I'm watching the Olympics as well, and some of those Italian guys are Yum.

Stay strong Rachel, you're doin' great

Old 02-10-2006, 07:59 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

LostMyHeart HB User

Well, how lonely am I... I almost was going to ask what Tuesday is.
But nevermind, I figured it out now. Though I may be wishing I hadn't.

Old 02-10-2006, 09:23 PM   #9
Inactive

paperdoll HB User

Home and loving it!!! Husband is asleep (tucked him in and I'm surfing the web and watching TV till I can't keep my little eyes open. Aaaaahhhh....the simple pleasures are the best sometimes.
Rachel--here's to you (raising my diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)
Darn, I know that was HARD for you. Honestly, I didn't think you'd do that, shows what I know.

Old 02-10-2006, 09:39 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

SophiaM HB User

Yeah Rachel, good for you, you took some power back! So did you tell him you are free next week?

I'm here by myself as well. Too tired to even care, so I'm actually feeling kinda content. I also forgot what the heck Tuesday was, but figured out it must be the dreadful V-day. It wouldn't be such a big a deal at all if only it wren't so commercialized (sigh). It's so utterly annoying to hear everyone talk about it in the media and to see all these people with chocolate and flowers all over the place. Grrrr...what a moronic holiday--it's just designed to make single people miserable.

Old 02-10-2006, 09:59 PM   #11
Inactive

paperdoll HB User

No, it's designed to rake in the $$$$$'s, people's feelings be darned!
Dont let it get to you. It's just another date night. I mean, if you've ever had a guy take you to dinner and give you a bouquet, you've had the Valentine's experience, just maybe not ON valentine's day. Now I'm married, but i went MANY years when i just never had a v-day date. And people wld ask "so what are you doing for v-day" "well nothing" ick. I mean, my dating life was usually above par, it was just a timing thing. I mean, I could put a bunch of dates in a hat and pick one out arbitrarily and announce that, i don't know, on march 4th i should have a date, and that's about as important as having a date on feb 14. Wow now I'M sounding bitter!
Well i have my own tradition that i've always observed religiously whether single or taken....it's called half price heart shaped boxes of chocolate day, and it's observed every year on feb 15th. You're all welcome to celebrate this sacred day with me!!

Old 02-10-2006, 10:06 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

SophiaM HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperdoll
Well i have my own tradition that i've always observed religiously whether single or taken....it's called half price heart shaped boxes of chocolate day, and it's observed every year on feb 15th. You're all welcome to celebrate this sacred day with me!!
Haha--great tradition, Paperdoll! I will happilly partake in the sacred celebrations! Dark belgian for me, please.

Old 02-10-2006, 10:14 PM   #13
(female)

RachelMichelle HB User

yep turned him down. He did call me though. We talked for a whoppin 8 minutes! LOL i think thats our record..nope wait first time we talked when we first met was about an hr lmao. I didnt mention anything about next weekend nope nope. He said he wants to be on my good list lol. It was actually a nice talk. I kept talking about the hockey game i am going to tomorrow wooohooo!!! Cant wait! anyway he says..be good ..lmaooo hes telling ME to be good???
.....Girls and Guys we can have our own Valentines Day party right here!I will bring the wine
anyone wanna be my Valentine? hehe
Rach

Old 02-10-2006, 10:16 PM   #14
Inactive
(female)

Hiya HB User

Working here, like I do every Friday night, till the early morning light. No plans for the dreaded V(as in vomit) day, either. Shoudl be an interesting day around here that day! Hugs to you, LMH.

Old 02-10-2006, 10:28 PM   #15
(male)

lightsnowfallin HB User

Girls talking about doing nothing on a friday night makes me want to quote Andrew Dice SO bad, but it would be grotesquely innapropriate!

Closed Thread