It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2006, 04:06 AM   #1
(male)

danny2006 HB User
Unhappy getting treated like a mug Or just friends

I found out no matter *** you say Nothin changes it its been 3 months and im still trying it just doesnt work i need her so much i hate my family my friends cant be there for me because i dont wanna tell them they know but Just not how much im upset she want to be friends well we are but its hurting me so much like today i woke up rung her and just wanted to wake up with her and cuddle her i miss her so much the only thing i can do is be friends with her even tho it hurts me i cannot brake away from her alltoghter even no she was seein some1 else that didnt work out now shes seein a 23yr old shes 17 I really dont like that For 3 months shes been tellin me theres no chance just she loves me but not like that after 3 n half years im sure u cant just stop loving some1 sayin she enjoys the freedom *** is she playing at then getting some1 oh then she wants me when shes upset and need some1 there on needs a lift somewhere can ne 1 help

Old 02-22-2006, 04:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GypsyArcher HB User
Re: getting treated like a mug Or just friends

Quote:
For 3 months shes been tellin me theres no chance just she loves me but not like that after 3 n half years im sure u cant just stop loving some1 sayin
If she is telling you that she doesn't love you anymore, then you have to believe it. Three years is a long time to be with someone, but in that time people change. What they might have been looking for at the start of the relationship may be different, reflected how much they have changed. That is pretty common in relationships when you are young and getting to know yourself.

The best thing you can do is just accept it and let it go. Maybe down the road she might want to come back to you...and maybe not. But if she does not want to date you then she shouldn't be asking for rides or help. She can't play with you like that. Either she gets back together with you or else she completely moves on...let her know that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2006, 01:44 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

mada_3083 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny2006
I found out no matter *** you say Nothin changes it its been 3 months and im still trying it just doesnt work i need her so much i hate my family my friends cant be there for me because i dont wanna tell them they know but Just not how much im upset she want to be friends well we are but its hurting me so much like today i woke up rung her and just wanted to wake up with her and cuddle her i miss her so much the only thing i can do is be friends with her even tho it hurts me i cannot brake away from her alltoghter even no she was seein some1 else that didnt work out now shes seein a 23yr old shes 17 I really dont like that For 3 months shes been tellin me theres no chance just she loves me but not like that after 3 n half years im sure u cant just stop loving some1 sayin she enjoys the freedom *** is she playing at then getting some1 oh then she wants me when shes upset and need some1 there on needs a lift somewhere can ne 1 help
danny dude, we been through this. she's a cancer, cut her off just like you'd do with a melanoma. you need life without her to heal. there are wonderful girls out there that aren't insensitive b!tches...

oh and you want to get her back? in all honesty if your "there for her" whenever she wants, she will lose all respect for you. if you act like your life is on track, that the ladies love you, and that you couldn't care about her... she'll find you more attractive

Old 02-24-2006, 04:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

ErimusValidus HB User

She thinks she's being kind by staying in your life, and you think it's doing you good. But while there's no chance of her coming back to you, and while that's what you desire, any contact with her is going to continue to hurt you! I've been there, man. My ex would phone me up when she was drunk and heap praise on me and tell me I was still her best friend and that she wished we could still be together, blah, blah, blah.

I kidded myself that deep down she meant it, but it was just her temporary insecurities and the alcohol talking. As soon as she found validation from a new guy, she was back to resenting me for keeping contact. Please take my advice and cut contact with her for a while. The sooner you do, the sooner you will start to notice other girls. And they will seem a thousand times more attractive

Old 02-24-2006, 06:29 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

keepsgoin HB User

You need to stop seeing her and move on...she's using you bad!

Closed Thread