It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2006, 03:55 AM   #1
(female)

*pig_tails* HB User
Question Needed to vent.. whats with guys!! Argh!!

Hey people...

I need some advice. Its actually a short story but with me being all frustrated it might appear to be longer hahaha!! and also it may be very silly and immature!!! SORRY!

Well this guy i knew 8 years ago (we're 22 and 26 now) we were really good friends you know.. he was more like a brother to me. But anyways we lost contact for 5 years and somehow we got in contact and we met each other couple days ago. It was really good! He said that i had all grown up & that i've gone so pretty etc.. and we pretty much hit it off,, he was full listening and concentrating on only me and complementing me and asking about my relationship status etc.. (im single, so is he). All night it just seemed like he was interested. After he drove me home and we said our byes. He msged that night saying goodnight and had so much fun etc..

the following day i got sick.. he called & was all sweet & caring.. He called at night to see how i am. After he msged me to call him after work. So i msged & he called back.. we talked again.. juss general stuff again and his like call me later when you finiish meeting your frriends at 7pm. When it was 7, he msged again seeing if i'm stil having fun with my friends, saying his bored. so i msged back n told him i was watching a movie and asked if he wants to come out later.. he said he'll see. After i msged him telling him to come meet me at this place. I couldn't be bothered to wait for reply so i called him and he picked up,, (he already saw the msg) and it felt like he was ignoring my question about meeting me at this place. And then after his like Ohh do you have a ride home.. get home safely.. and at the end his like i think i'll feel uncomfortable with your friends there.. (I NEVER SAID FRIENDS were going to be there... !!) its like he was putting words in my mouth.

so i was kind of like thinking maybe he doesn't have interest? Because if he did.. wouldn't he come and meet me?? I mean he wasn't even doing anything.. he himself said he was bored..

nextday he msged to c if i'm free tomorrow. So i msged him awhile after and said yea i might be but just give me a call tomrow. And so today came.... he called but i was out, so his like if ur not busy lets meet up tday.. so im like ohh umm.. yea k.. said he'll pick me up at 7. so i got ready and its 7:15.. his still not here.. so i called him.. phones turned off.. 40 minutes later he calls and says.. hey where are you? you at home? (DUH!!! his the one who told me to be at home).. He just sounds so fine and cheery? .. no sorry tone.. and then at the end his like sorry i had to do something so i'll come pick you up at 8. So i'm like yea.. okay.. So its 8.. his still not here. So i call.. phone off. then 10mins later i tried again. He picks up and says his going to be here at 8:30..because he had to do something (i'm assuming work maybe?) but i mean he could of atleast called!!!. In my head i was like WOT THE... so i just said nicely,, its okay n that my frriends coming over to help me with something as an excuse. so his like.. ohh... okayy thenn.. well we'll meet another day then.

WHAT IS THAT~??? he could of CALLED me... instead making me look like an idiot. Also im not the clingy type that always call guys and say to meet up. And he knows that too.. complaining that i never call him... but that day when i first told him to come out.. man i felt so barred!!

Another thing-- his a workaholic. His relationships fizzled out coz of his work. Like he works on and off, and recently its his days off.. he actually told me his company wanted him to work this week but he probably won't. But today he sounded like he was free as a bird..

AM I READING TOO MUCH INTO THIS???

SO ANYWAYS.. sorry about this STUPID IMMATURE posting lol!! But i'm so frustrated i feel like its a game!!! I soooo need to get a life don't i?? HAHAHA Just need advice~!!! Do you people think his interested??? or "his just not that into you?" =)

Last edited by *pig_tails*; 04-18-2006 at 04:08 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2006, 07:04 AM   #2
(female)

Pichardo HB User
Re: Needed to vent.. whats with guys!! Argh!!

Sounds like his a very busy man , and doesn;t really have time sounds like you chat more with his text messanger than him and his voice . I know what you felt when you were waiting dresses took over anhour to just decided what to wear and fianlly were done and he doesnt show up hate it .But it sounds like you have spoken to him . You should just leave him alone and get him self together if he really wants you he will look for you. Dont sweat it you just started to talk to him let time speak for you . And treat him like a friend

Old 04-18-2006, 12:54 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

tigerlillyrose HB User

If you are busy and you are uncertain of what time you will be free or *if* you will be free, you tell that person before hand, very clearly. It's called "making tentative plans". I don't care how busy he is, he could have let you know he was going to be late. Busy is not an excuse for being rude and inconsiderate.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:07 AM   #4
(female)

*pig_tails* HB User

Thanks for your replies!!

I thought people would think im being so stupid!! which i probably am.. but still i feel good now that you ladies agree with me!! =)
Its sooo annoying!!!.. his actually the first person to like barr me you know?? l he could of atleast cancelled or called and said sorry he can't... its just so stupid!!.. how rude & SLACK!!! =(

I was out when he called yesterday.. and i had to like go home very quickly because he wanted to pick me up at a certain time!! and i got all ready as fast and nice as i could!! And... he doesn't even both to call..!!

I've been single for awhile now,, because i'm just so sick of being disappoiinted!!! i rather be singlee then be unhappy and majorly disappointed!!! Argh.. so frustrating lol!!!!

If u girls had other ideas or experiences i'll like to know =)

Thanks so much!!!

Old 04-19-2006, 07:38 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

tigerlillyrose HB User

The guy just doesn't have any class, and you deserve better. You know that, so case closed. Better luck next time (and you WILL get better luck, girl. Count on that. . Don't you dare settle, now.

Closed Thread