It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2006, 01:19 PM   #106
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlatans HB User
Re: friends with ex...need advice

end of conversation, he had to go

i think he wants to find out what is going on with this other girl first

he was very confusing

i didnt ask him directly how he felt

he just said its normal to still feel attracted because we were close etc and that he had doubts and regrets today whilst talking etc

he said we should talk tomorrow- i suggested talking onthe phone but he said tomorrow- perhaps he wants to talk to this other girl before then
im not taking that crap!

im so confused

i dont even know exactly what we were talking about- so confusing guys- help!

i mean he didnt say he had feelings...we jsut talked about atrraction, regrets and doubts

i cant bear the thought of him still liking this other girl but he obv stilldoes- he tpld me he doesnt know the situation between him and her and that she doesnt want a full on relationship now- he obv does, doesnt he?

i dont even know if he was being serious about talking tomorrow....

i just wana save pride and message him telling him i no longer have regrets or doubts and that i was wrong to suggest that my ffeelings were returning....
but would i regret it?
maybe i should just keep tight and see what happens...

but in all honesty i dont think i can wait....i might message him later asking him directly how he feels....i know it isnt going to be the answer i would be hoping for but to put me out of this misery of confusion and uncerainty

i mean why would he say that he is kinda single, doesnt know what is happening with this girl, and says it would make him happy if we were friends and shared and enjoy each others company etc then say to me "lets talk more tomorrow, tomorrow is best i think, just think about things and dont panic"

maybe he is unsure and first of all wants to talk to this other girl?

Last edited by charlatans; 04-19-2006 at 01:28 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2006, 02:34 PM   #107
(female)

raaaaaaaaaar HB User

Hey Char

I haven't read through all these messages cos... well there's about a million of them! I can however remember you previously saying that when sleeping with this guy you actually felt degraded and abused. And when breaking up he told you that he didn't love you? and he got with someone else straight away? (correct me if im wrong) Why in gods name do you want this guy back? I can understand that in a way being with him made you feel safe and secure but in fact its totally the opposite - he has squashed you and made you feel totally worthless. Now none of us knew you before you met this guy but I think I remember you once saying that you used to be so happy and outgoing and you are an attractive woman. We have all totally seen glimpses of what a lovely, sensitive and caring person you are by the advice you have given others. And you have been so so positive recently its wonderful to see. I hate to see the re-emergence of him totally messing up your head. I would love to see you take control and stop talking to him right now. I truly believe (and I think you know deep down) that this guy is not right for you. He's obviously too immature to give you the kind of love you want and deserve. I absolutely trust that no contact will help you see things more clearly and positively

Old 04-19-2006, 03:36 PM   #108
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nina000 HB User

Char
Time to make up your mind, you are in a limbo. Do you want to be with him? I personally think that anybody who makes you feeld second-best is a jerk who is not worth your time.
Honestly, think of how much time you have WASTED on untcertainties, tearful and miserable. Since December as far as I can remember? That's half a year of your life. Tell him to take a long walk on a short pier. Sorry Char, I just hate boys who are manipulative and I think that you deserve far far far better
X

Last edited by Nina000; 04-19-2006 at 03:48 PM.

Closed Thread