It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2006, 10:51 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 677
lady346 HB User
i feel very messed up

I've posted threads on how I feel this way before, and I know it is somewhat normal after my break-up. Its just that sometimes I have these times during the day, like now, where my throat chokes up after thinking about my ex and what he did to me and how I feel I will never recover.

I try to not feel sorry for myself and instead feel sorry for him. It works most of the time. Yet, when I start noticing how bitter I am, how my view of relationships in general has been significantly changed, and how I act toward my 'friend with benefits', I just realize how messed up I am because of him and that makes me even more depressed, angry and upset.

Most of the time, I feel pretty happy, confident and content with myself. I just moved to a great apartment, my career is just starting to get underway and I got a great job that I wanted, and I even got a good job for the summer before my real career starts in Septemer. I am finally becoming financially independent from my parents (I am 23) and I live in the greatest city in the world, in my opinion Im even learning to cook, something I had wanted to do for a while now that I have a larger kitchen. These are all the things I remind myself of daily to build myself up. I really am happy overall with myself and my life.

However, the other times I feel extremely lost and on the defense regarding males, and my opinion of men and relationships in general is extremely pessimistic. I've realized I have no idea what I want right now, and that no matter which way I spin it, I will be unhappy until I find someone that really cares about me to make me forget about the pain my ex caused me. I think of how easy it was for him to lie to me, change his mind about me overnight with no real warning and then start up a relationship with a girl in his program, who he may still be with for all I know (Im sure he is). I never saw it coming and sometimes I think Im still in shock and denial. All my friends say "well, she might break HIS heart", but that doesnt make me happy because I dont want him to cry over her and want her, I want him to cry over ME and want ME. I want ME to be the #1 person in his life like he was in my eyes, and I know thats not possible. I thought i was for 2 years and in the end I was so wrong.

Ive also realized that Im not really happy in this 'friends with benefits' situation I am in, but I am also reluctant to get out of it because at least its some form of distraction. If I get out of it, then Im afraid my thoughts will go back 100% to my ex, or I will miss out on at least the small amount of fun it provides every so often. Plus, when Im with the guy, I have a good time, but Im never really with him since hes out of state. Its weird, and I cant figure out why I feel so dissatisfied toward him, because he doesnt really do anything wrong...I guess I just feel used a lot, even though Im using him right back! It doesnt make much sense and I dont understand it myself.

I feel as though every guy I date will end up leaving me in some way or another. I know that thats probably ridiculous to think, but I cant help but assume its true. If my ex could leave me so quickly, than anyone will, because I thought we had a near-perfect relationship at the time. I wouldn't have thought in a million years he would do to me even an OUNCE of what he did. Even my best friend was telling me about a very hot guy she met out the other night, and how she didnt think she could have a long-term relationship with him but she was still excited to go out with him...and I actually said "Well, its probably better this way because the hot ones always leave you for someone else anyway". I couldnt believe I said that...I sound so cynical. I AM so cynical.

I don't know if any of this makes sense, it is just me venting. I think I just need help figuring out what I want. I have no idea what I want or how to recover from this. I dont want to be this way and I feel so much hatred toward my ex because I feel like he ruined me. I was such a hopeless romantic when i was with him and I would have given him my right arm. I treated him so well, and now Im afraid I will never love again like I loved him, or even find someone that will love me, and if I DO find someone that loves me, can I trust it? Now Im stuck picking up the pieces and not being able to make sense of my thoughts.

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 05-11-2006, 11:26 AM   #2
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 485
opielonghorn HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

hi citygirl. i know how you feel. i have been there myself. understand that you are still not that far away from the actual event. you are still in the realm of it being considered a reasonable grieving period, and by that i mean that you don't need to be alarmed by it. you have also made the very wise decision to go to therapy and you have continued on with your life so well.

that being said, something really jumped out at me in your post, which was the line that if your ex could leave you so quickly, than anyone will. the fact is, anyone CAN, but it doesn't mean that they will just because this guy did. he is one person in a world of so many. and i know it sucks because you feel like your judgement is worth nothing now, for you to have been so wrong about the future of the relationship. but it's not true. your judgement was entirely accurate based on the facts that you were presented. if he was not upfront with you, how were you supposed to know anything was amiss in the relationship?

i know how difficult it is to see now, which is the cause of your distress, but how you feel right now is not how you will feel forever. on the flip side of that, how he feels right now is not how he will feel forever, either. perhaps it will work out for him with this woman, perhaps not. and maybe he's not crying over you today, but perhaps in two years, six years, ten years, he will realize how much his actions hurt you. the point is that you will meet a million people in the years to come that will help you see that not all relationships are doomed and men are not out to hurt you. you will also meet people that prove the opposite, but by then you will be stronger.

take it from someone who is in her thirties- i have hurt people and been hurt by them, and ALL of those interactions have affected me in some way. your boyfriend had to have had some sort of feelings about the situation. you may feel cynical and bitter now, but that will pass. what i thought was monumental and going to kill me when i was seventeen is nothing to me now. i actually had trouble the other day remembering the name of a guy i was obsessed with when i was that age! and when i was twenty-three, same thing. i know it feels like forever now, but i swear it will get better and you will feel less angry at him as time goes on.

 
Old 05-11-2006, 05:40 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,545
SophiaM HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by opielonghorn
your judgement was entirely accurate based on the facts that you were presented. if he was not upfront with you, how were you supposed to know anything was amiss in the relationship?

the point is that you will meet a million people in the years to come that will help you see that not all relationships are doomed and men are not out to hurt you. you will also meet people that prove the opposite, but by then you will be stronger.
Well, I don't want to be the voice of gloom, but that's what I thought, too, after my relationship with my ex-fiance ended almost 7 years ago. And here I am, ten years older than citygirl, and all my relationshps with men have been worse than the original one. I don't want to sound pessimistic. Just that it cannot be predicted in the least, in my experience.

 
Old 05-11-2006, 06:08 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Atlanta, Ga. USA
Posts: 318
tigerlillyrose HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

City Girl,
Chin up. I've been where you've been and worse (Good god, one break-up had me on crying jags, Xanax, living on icecream and not bothering to bathe... and I'm vain, so the bathing thing...wow. ). I came to my senses once I realized no guy is worth becoming a smelly, pill popping, icecream devouring head case surrounded by clouds of snotty tissues...Not pretty. ). Needless to say, I felt pretty bad about myself, and pretty devastated over the break up. HOWEVER, as time has passed, you know what I think now? WHAT THE HELL DID I EVER SEE IN THIS GUY ANYWAY??? I mean, really, some guys are just not worth the price of a box of Kleenex (or a prescription, or a pint of icecream, or a liter of Vodka... ). It just takes you a while to realize it. I'm *significantly* older than you, and I'm just realizing it now. (Hey, I never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the box... )
I can't say I've found my Prince Charming, but I can say that I'm dating a really sweet guy who treats me like a human being. (Sheesh, it's about damn time!) Don't give up. I mean, I've definitely got a thicker skin now, so I can weather a break up, rejection better than I used to, but I'm still vulnerable, and I'm pushing 40! (Although, I like to think I'm not pushing it very hard...). It sucks, but you have to force yourself to trust again, to believe that you deserve respect, to believe in love and to have the courage to find it ALL. And it takes courage!

 
Old 05-11-2006, 06:28 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,545
SophiaM HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlillyrose
I can't say I've found my Prince Charming, but I can say that I'm dating a really sweet guy who treats me like a human being. (Sheesh, it's about damn time!) Don't give up. I mean, I've definitely got a thicker skin now, so I can weather a break up, rejection better than I used to, but I'm still vulnerable, and I'm pushing 40! (Although, I like to think I'm not pushing it very hard...). It sucks, but you have to force yourself to trust again, to believe that you deserve respect, to believe in love and to have the courage to find it ALL. And it takes courage!
Yeah, but it's also a guy you're not really crazy about or attracted to I wonder if there's ever any hope of finding someone who not only treats us as a human being but is also somewhat manly and decent looking.

 
Old 05-11-2006, 06:30 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 677
lady346 HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

I guess my thing is, I thought he WAS the one that outshone all the others. All these things you are telling me I had already felt and I thought my ex was finally the one that would change my mind. I guess thats naive of me since I am so young, but I've had my share of some irritating, betraying and just downright stupid romances. I was convinced that all guys were just going to play me, were liars, or didn't know what they wanted, etc. etc., UNTIL I met my ex. Maybe that was my fault having that mentality coming out of college, but I really felt that way even in my early 20s. Then I met my ex and he was just everything I had always wanted. My mom had always said you have to kiss a lot of frogs and all that, and while I was with my ex, I just kept thinking wow this is finally the one.
So for him to do what he did to me, Im almost just convinced they will all be this way. That no one will ever measure up to what we had. I know that I should be positive, and i typically am and try to be, and that I never know what is around the corner, and thank god I am independent and I like living alone and I like spending time alone and I know if I never find someone its not going to kill me. Im just so giving and altruistic and romantic and I just dont know if I will ever feel 100% content.
I think thats the thing with my 'friend with benefits'. As distracting as it is, it just feels so false and Im wondering if it is really helping me or just making me more pessimistic towards guys, that guys can just be so unemotional and be totally OK with it (not all of them, its just what Ive experieneced lately). I get frustrated when he doesn't intiate things, and then I realize, oh yeah, this is just a casual thing. I miss being special to someone and having someone be driven crazy by me like my ex was.
Its only been a 5-6 months so I know its a bad idea to jump into anything serious with all my baggage. I know I need a lot of time. Ive already realized the things that were terribly wrong with my ex and how i am better off...but that is after the fact. During, when we were together and when I was happy, I didnt see any of that. I really thought he was it. I hope I can look back in time and laugh and wonder what I ever saw in him, but I dont know...he was pretty much the whole package. Until he became an a-hole over night and was horribly cruel and broke my heart. Its just a shame he was lacking a lot in maturity and was so selfish.

 
Old 05-11-2006, 07:47 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Atlanta, Ga. USA
Posts: 318
tigerlillyrose HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaM
Yeah, but it's also a guy you're not really crazy about or attracted to I wonder if there's ever any hope of finding someone who not only treats us as a human being but is also somewhat manly and decent looking.
Well, excellent point, Sophia, but I think the thing is, is not giving the time of day to *any* guy who is not going to treat you right. I mean, can attraction grow? I don't know. I sure as hell know it can diminish!
Can you have it all? I'm not sure, but what you don't need to have in your life is someone who is disrespectful, dishonest, unduly critical, untrustworthy, not genuine and just an overall a**h***.
You know, manly and decent looking is in the eye of the beholder, but all I'm saying is (and you yourself have echoed this), don't let your eye rule. There are men out there who are kind and sweet and generous, but no Brad Pitt to look at. (Besides he dumped his wife for a better looking, younger woman).
Bottom line, I'd rather be respected, loved, admired, pampered and be able to give that back than have a rockin' sex life. If you can't have it all (and I don't know that you can't) choose, respect, honor, kindness. That will last a lifetime. After 45, and decades of marriage, hon, viagra and a margarita still ain't gonna ignite the sparks you felt for any guy you were hot for, especially your husband. It all turns into friendship in the end.

 
Old 05-11-2006, 08:52 PM   #8
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 485
opielonghorn HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaM
Well, I don't want to be the voice of gloom, but that's what I thought, too, after my relationship with my ex-fiance ended almost 7 years ago. And here I am, ten years older than citygirl, and all my relationshps with men have been worse than the original one. I don't want to sound pessimistic. Just that it cannot be predicted in the least, in my experience.
i definitely do not want to predict anything either! i don't believe that anyone has that capability, especially myself. what i do hope, though, is that citygirl is able to get some advice from people older than her who have been thru what she is going thru, and can maybe make better future decisions based on other people's life experiences.

oddly, i didn't fall in a kind of equal-partnership, full love until i was about 27. it's definitely different for everyone.

 
Old 05-13-2006, 07:42 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 1,420
GypsyArcher HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))

It sounds like everything else in your life is going great, which is awesome. Not too many people your age (well, our age really, I'm 23 as well) have all of their ducks in a row. But you seem to be focusing so much on the one negative thing - which all of us are guilty of!

Personally, I think your Friends With Benefits situation IS hurting you a lot. I know that for me and my past FWB experiences, they really jaded my opinion toward guys as well. It doesn't feel good at all to know someone is just using you for your body and nothing else. I think for some people that reality quietly chips away at their soul. I know it is a welcome distraction, but I really think you would be better off without the FWB.

It really does suck what happened to you, that you felt you could trust someone with all your heart and soul only to have that trust completely blown to pieces. It is a VERY unfortunate part of growing up...learning that there are rather few people in the world that can be trusted completely. And from now you probably will always be a little suspicious and jaded and mistrustful. It might help you from ever getting hurt so badly again, but at the same time it is sad that you can't go back to the carefree romantic you once were.

It probably will take a long time for the scars to heal...or at least heal enough that you are able to forget they are there. You'll never be as trusting and open-hearted as you once were, but there is a kind of balance we have to reach, where we aren't afraid to love but somewhere in the back of our minds we realize we can't give TOO much. I am not saying you should go through a relationship thinking every day "Okay, this could be it. This could be the day he betrays me." I think we just have to accept deep down that everyone, even the people we love most, ARE capable of hurting us. I am not saying we should expect it, or anticipate it - they may never betray us - but in dealing with other human beings the possibility is always there. You just have to be aware of that reality, while at the same time trying to make the best you can out of life and who you are with.

Good luck citygirl - keep on reminding yourself of all the good you have right now, never let that escape you. I can tell you are very strong.
__________________
The grass is always greener on the other side...until you get closer and see that it's astroturf~

 
Old 05-13-2006, 06:10 PM   #10
Senior Member
(female)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: va
Posts: 173
Shanlo HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

The very thing that you fear is what will come upon you. First, forgive him so that you can move on. You have to know that you can make it without a man in your life. People are only a temporary fix, nothing permnanet. You are the only one that can make you happy. Happiness comes from inside, not from people, places or things. You will attract people in life, that best fit the way you think about yourself. If you want to be more positive about life then hang with people who are positive. IF you speak negative things you will attract just that. You can do things on your own. Take a cruise with a girlfriend. You do not need a man to make you feel complete, whole, you are only whole in God. Man is human, he makes mistakes do stupid things, cannot be trusted, IT HAPPENS AND YOU HAV TO REALIZE IT IS NOT THAT DEEP. Do something different with your life. Save your money and buy beautiful furniture, a new car or just be DEBT FREE. Be your own woman until the right man comes along and want you for a wife not just for a lay. You need to know what kind of man you want, what do you want in the future. Decide. Then do something about it; if you want another boyfriend just so you will not be lonely then you need to do a lot of inner spirit searching. If you do not have standards then you will fall for anything, women often just want a man because they are lonely, and that man will be with them and never marry them. So if you want to attact the right man then do something different with your life. Learn the real you. Tell yourself that you are beautiful and fearfully made.

 
Old 05-14-2006, 10:52 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,402
charlatans HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanlo
The very thing that you fear is what will come upon you. First, forgive him so that you can move on. You have to know that you can make it without a man in your life. People are only a temporary fix, nothing permnanet. You are the only one that can make you happy. Happiness comes from inside, not from people, places or things. You will attract people in life, that best fit the way you think about yourself. If you want to be more positive about life then hang with people who are positive. IF you speak negative things you will attract just that. You can do things on your own. Take a cruise with a girlfriend. You do not need a man to make you feel complete, whole, you are only whole in God. Man is human, he makes mistakes do stupid things, cannot be trusted, IT HAPPENS AND YOU HAV TO REALIZE IT IS NOT THAT DEEP. Do something different with your life. Save your money and buy beautiful furniture, a new car or just be DEBT FREE. Be your own woman until the right man comes along and want you for a wife not just for a lay. You need to know what kind of man you want, what do you want in the future. Decide. Then do something about it; if you want another boyfriend just so you will not be lonely then you need to do a lot of inner spirit searching. If you do not have standards then you will fall for anything, women often just want a man because they are lonely, and that man will be with them and never marry them. So if you want to attact the right man then do something different with your life. Learn the real you. Tell yourself that you are beautiful and fearfully made.
what an inspiring post... all the posts on this board have been great...

citygirl-
its been four months since my breakup and im still hurting bad and i coujld even say that im still in love with my ex- are you still in love with yours? its weird because ive lost so much respect for him and i feel so sick when i think of him and the things he did, but i still feel for him, im still trying to come to terms with that
...i understand you. im still going through rollercoasters...it isnt nice, is it? even when i try so hard to think or feel a certain way, it doesnt help, i realy cant control my thoughts or emotions and it really gets me down sometimes
my outlook too has been corrupted...but i do see hope...i see that i will one day meet the right guy, that there is someone better out there for me, as there is for you...i really WANTED my ex to be the one, but he wasnt. the same with yours. we believed these guys were the ones for us, but it reall;y wasnt the case...we fell in love with the wrong guy...im sure if we made a list of our perfect mr right and compared the list to a list of our exs, we would agree that they werent the ones for us- this way of thinking has helped me gain hope but it doesnt really help with my pain/ anger- it may help with yours.
in my opinion, i think you should stop seeing that friends with benefits guy- i too think that it hurts you maybe you dont realise? i think it teases you? ive been wanting to get together with someone else or start seeing someone for fun but ive really tried hard and resisted- yeah, i mean, itd be fun, and itd distract me, but for me, itll just show me how incomplete i feel because im with the wrong guy and this will nly emphasise it even more- id get more upset/ angry/ frustrated- by being with someone who you dont love and doesnt love you...i wasnt ready untill now to want to be with someone else and i dont think youre ready- maybe you are- but this isnt the right guy. i think you should stop seeing this guy, and really be on your own, stay single and dont see anyone as a friend with extra benefits- untill you meet the RIGHT guy and i wont lie but this may take time because as gypsy said- people in our kinda situations are left more suspicious, picky and demanding etc...
are you still going therapy, may i ask? hows it going?

goodluck hun x x x

Last edited by charlatans; 05-14-2006 at 11:45 AM.

 
Old 05-14-2006, 04:10 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: MN
Posts: 675
Veronica_Mars HB User
Re: i feel very messed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by citygirl23
I've posted threads on how I feel this way before, and I know it is somewhat normal after my break-up. Its just that sometimes I have these times during the day, like now, where my throat chokes up after thinking about my ex and what he did to me and how I feel I will never recover.

I try to not feel sorry for myself and instead feel sorry for him. It works most of the time. Yet, when I start noticing how bitter I am, how my view of relationships in general has been significantly changed, and how I act toward my 'friend with benefits', I just realize how messed up I am because of him and that makes me even more depressed, angry and upset.

Most of the time, I feel pretty happy, confident and content with myself. I just moved to a great apartment, my career is just starting to get underway and I got a great job that I wanted, and I even got a good job for the summer before my real career starts in Septemer. I am finally becoming financially independent from my parents (I am 23) and I live in the greatest city in the world, in my opinion Im even learning to cook, something I had wanted to do for a while now that I have a larger kitchen. These are all the things I remind myself of daily to build myself up. I really am happy overall with myself and my life.

However, the other times I feel extremely lost and on the defense regarding males, and my opinion of men and relationships in general is extremely pessimistic. I've realized I have no idea what I want right now, and that no matter which way I spin it, I will be unhappy until I find someone that really cares about me to make me forget about the pain my ex caused me. I think of how easy it was for him to lie to me, change his mind about me overnight with no real warning and then start up a relationship with a girl in his program, who he may still be with for all I know (Im sure he is). I never saw it coming and sometimes I think Im still in shock and denial. All my friends say "well, she might break HIS heart", but that doesnt make me happy because I dont want him to cry over her and want her, I want him to cry over ME and want ME. I want ME to be the #1 person in his life like he was in my eyes, and I know thats not possible. I thought i was for 2 years and in the end I was so wrong.

Ive also realized that Im not really happy in this 'friends with benefits' situation I am in, but I am also reluctant to get out of it because at least its some form of distraction. If I get out of it, then Im afraid my thoughts will go back 100% to my ex, or I will miss out on at least the small amount of fun it provides every so often. Plus, when Im with the guy, I have a good time, but Im never really with him since hes out of state. Its weird, and I cant figure out why I feel so dissatisfied toward him, because he doesnt really do anything wrong...I guess I just feel used a lot, even though Im using him right back! It doesnt make much sense and I dont understand it myself.

I feel as though every guy I date will end up leaving me in some way or another. I know that thats probably ridiculous to think, but I cant help but assume its true. If my ex could leave me so quickly, than anyone will, because I thought we had a near-perfect relationship at the time. I wouldn't have thought in a million years he would do to me even an OUNCE of what he did. Even my best friend was telling me about a very hot guy she met out the other night, and how she didnt think she could have a long-term relationship with him but she was still excited to go out with him...and I actually said "Well, its probably better this way because the hot ones always leave you for someone else anyway". I couldnt believe I said that...I sound so cynical. I AM so cynical.

I don't know if any of this makes sense, it is just me venting. I think I just need help figuring out what I want. I have no idea what I want or how to recover from this. I dont want to be this way and I feel so much hatred toward my ex because I feel like he ruined me. I was such a hopeless romantic when i was with him and I would have given him my right arm. I treated him so well, and now Im afraid I will never love again like I loved him, or even find someone that will love me, and if I DO find someone that loves me, can I trust it? Now Im stuck picking up the pieces and not being able to make sense of my thoughts.
Cg, I think you just need to give yourself some more time to heal. Any serious loving relationship hurts when it ends, and especially if you didn't want and/or expect it, it inevitably takes quite awhile to completely get over it. I don't know if you were here then, but I broke up with a guy I had been seeing and living with (we lived together from pretty much when we first met) for three years last spring, and it was really tough for most of last year. It's only in the last few months that I feel like I've totally moved on and have no lingering feelings about my ex, which was almost a year, and the timing is different for every individual and each relationship. Anyway, I don't take as hard a stance against casual hookups as some people, because I think it's important to feel desirable again and start moving on after a breakup. It just sounds to me like you're feeling this way because you're still grieving and not ready yet for another relationship in which you are emotionally vulnerable.

Please trust me, your life is going great, and you are moving on, even if it doesn't always feel like you're making much progress. It will take some more time before you stop feeling like you want him to miss you/love you etc., but it WILL definitely happen if you give yourself enough time and space to heal and get on with your life. When you start thinking of him, just distract yourself with cooking or talking with friends or posting here or reading or something, and as the weeks and months pass, I bet you'll find yourself dwelling on him less and less. It took me quite awhile before I stopped actively loving and missing my ex, but now I can see why he wasn't right for me and I actually feel extremely relieved that he's no longer in my life. I think that time will come for you too if you are patient and gentle with yourself. In the meantime, hang in there, because you are doing everything right...just put your mental energy into your future and making yourself happy rather than thinking about the past and letting this guy, who isn't remotely worthy of you, drag you down. And remember, this too shall pass. Good luck honey.

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Shoulder Decompression Surgery - Post - Feel like clavicle is sticking out lokobreed Bone Disorders 1 01-27-2010 06:29 PM
Sex Without Condom On The Pill With Messed Up Periods Kezersaurus Pregnancy-Teen 1 10-13-2008 04:13 PM
I feel like my brain changes every 6 months or so........ stealthy23 Personality Disorder 2 10-15-2007 06:36 PM
feeling of guilt (may be a touchy topic, please read only if you feel strong) nabor4life Addiction & Recovery 27 08-29-2007 01:13 PM
Need help, feel totaly messed up, never felt like this before kvmn8 General Health 2 07-20-2007 04:27 AM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.

Whoops,

There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added








TOP THANKED CONTRIBUTORS



Kszan (272), rosequartz (255), pendulum (172), Larrylou'smom (164), Seraph (156), cryingforever (132), CadenceA (131), lenvegas (99), writeleft (83), Ely4 (62)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1180), MSJayhawk (1005), Apollo123 (906), Titchou (850), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (759), ladybud (755), midwest1 (669), sammy64 (668), BlueSkies14 (607)



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!