It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2006, 08:55 AM   #1
(male)

jonathan1983 HB User
Exclamation I m in love, but she is far away, but i still dont believe wat she says. its now she

it was the final year of college, when i proposed the girl of my class, at that time she was living with her girl friend and her boyfriend.so 3 ina rented house.well does not concern me anymore. she broke up with him and now she accepted my love for her.i think she being silly told her parents in a daze she loves a guy whose name is ***. So i find it difficult to call her coz she cant talk in front of her parents.Now she is in her home town and being a young love after we departed i used to call up her home on her cell and she used to do so.. but in these past few days. she has i feel may be may not be she has been giving less response to my miss calls etc. her ex boyfriend had called up n told all sorts of crap about me. the tables have really turned. but she keeps giving me assurances that i m urs and will marry u.. it has happened onces twice when her ex called up and was speaking to a her for at least half n hour. which ****** me off . and then she never anwered my calls giving an excuse.. i love her but i m so god damn confused i cant understnd her thinking. coz she passes the test by saying u think im like this. after so much has happened.

Old 08-19-2006, 04:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nina000 HB User
Re: I m in love, but she is far away, but i still dont believe wat she says. its now she

Hi Jonathan, you shouldn't be much confused. I think she's playing It's typical of some people to deny that they are wrong, even though you KNOW and they know that they are wrong. So yes, she sounds like she wants the best out of the two worlds. She must decide what she wants and then respect your feelings, if she choses to be with you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2006, 01:02 AM   #3
(male)

ChinesePisces HB User
Re: I m in love, but she is far away, but i still dont believe wat she says. its now

First off how old are you? Have you reached or close to reaching your goals in life? Marriage is a Big thing and should be considered only when BOTH of you are ready. Sorry but in this case I would have to reccomend that she "Get the steppin!" Anyone who still talks to their ex has drama from my experience. You don't deserve to be a player in these mind games that she plays. Whenever a girl tries to play mind games with me that is a huge red flag that tells me to dump her. Plenty of other hot women out there to look forward too.

Closed Thread