It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2006, 01:36 PM   #1
(female)

Krystin0918 HB User
Dont understand maybe you do.....

Okay, So I am a 19 yr old female that is engaged. (Or was at least) I met this guy over a 1 and a half ago. After I met him, i started to get sick. I didnt have health ins. so I was in and out of hospitals. Now I have health insurance and am getting treatment for a very bad pelvic infection. He has been through alot with me as I have with him. He has previously done a lot to hurt me and I constantly forgive him. Ex he has slashed my tires and has even left me in NY when we drove there. He is a 25 yr old with 2 kids. I can not be stressed right now doctors orders. And that is all he has been doing to me. Today he called me and said that he doesnt want to be in this relationship anymore with no explanation. I Dont understand...Does anyone have a possible explanation? I am thinking maybe he found someone else but he swears that is not it. PLEASE HELP

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2006, 01:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Dont understand maybe you do.....

just let him go and don't worry about it......he's done enough to hurt you already. This is a blessing in disguise.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2006, 02:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

GypsyArcher HB User

I don't understand why YOU would want to still be in a relationship with him.

He slashed your tires and abandoned you in a strange city. Among other things. This guy is a total and complete jerk, and you let yourself get treated like this. What are you hanging onto? This IS a blessing in disguise. Since you are not in the best health right now you need to surround yourself with people who care about you and can help you recover.

Old 08-18-2006, 05:38 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

brook65 HB User

Hi sorry but I don't wish to affend you, but at 19 why do you want to get yourself involved with a man of 25 with 2 kids??

He has baggage, and you are so young, you don't need to accept someone (unless they are exceptionally nice to you) with so much baggage.

Along with that, he sounds slightely disturbed, sorry, but to slash the tyres of his girlfreind! if he was 19 like yourself, I would say cause he is young, but at 25 with two kids, well he should know better!

Maybe he has got back with the childrens mother, maybe he has met someone else, who cares, the main thing is he has done you one BIG favor.

Forget him, and meet someone who will treat you with respect and love.

Old 08-19-2006, 07:28 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User

Ooo who cares why he did it.

I know its hurtful...but why bother understanding people who are so selfish and uncompassionate? Whats to understand?

Look after yourself :-)

Old 08-19-2006, 02:56 PM   #6

BetsyJean HB User

Would I be correct that the pelvic infection may also be a "gift" from this guy?

Look, I know that you have feelings for this guy... And no one can take those feelings away.
But.
You can love this guy from a healthier distance. Think of it as a huge romantic drama with you two separated by a cruel cruel world...

But please, don't ever think that this is the only man you will ever love or who will ever love you.
There is a HEALTHY relationship out there for you. From the sound of it, this one isn't it no matter how you feel.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:59 PM   #7
(female)

Shanlo HB User

Let this guy go. He has already made his bed, with two children already at 25 there is no good future there at less not one that will have tons of struggles for you, him and the children. You really need to know that it is for the best if you will let this relationship past. Try getting well. There is someone out there for you so do not rush it. Do not live a lifetime in this mess, get out while the getting is good. Let the mother of his children deal with the drama.

Old 08-21-2006, 01:10 AM   #8
(male)

ChinesePisces HB User

First issue is why are you engaged at 19? Look at the divorce rate nowadays, especially in Cali. There is no reason why you should be in a serious relationship at your age. You're not even 21 yet. Please tell me you are in college and have high hopes for your future. Finish school and then start thinking about a family. Him having baggage would be a big enough red flag for you to see. Avoid drama at all costs. Do you have any emotional problems(examples: molestation, growing up without a father, and so on) if so then I would highly reccomend seeking counseling or therapy. With some insurances they offer coverage for therapy. Plenty of other guys out there that would treat with the respect that you deserve. Give this loser Das Boot and stay in school!

Closed Thread