It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2006, 08:27 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Sweet55 HB User
What Do You All Think???

My friend Maria wants me to go out with this guy named Jon & she asks me
how I know that he isn't my special someone I don't know but when I met him I didn't have any feeling for him & I didn't sense anything & I just doubt that he is the one.
He asked me for my address the 2nd time that I talked to him & I didn't give him it because that's too early to give someone your address & I don't give my address out.
And he was like do u have a job? And I said no & he's like this one place is hiring.
He kind of made me mad about these 2 things & he souded kind of pushing when he asked for my address because he kept asking for it.
He kind of reminds me of my sister's boyfriend that is a jerk & an idoit & he kind of reminds me of my sister's stupid boyfriend's brother.
I don't really want to go out with him because I didn't really feel attached to him & I didn't really feel happy when I met him.
Maria is making me feel kind of bad because I don't really want to go out with him.
My mom's best friend said that if he is the one that I will sometimes see him around if it's planned & if it's not planned. Is That True???
What All Do You Guy's Think???
Do You Guy's Think That He Is The One For Me???
What Should I Do???

Old 08-19-2006, 04:16 AM   #2
(female)

Thanksgiving HB User
Re: What Do You All Think???

I would say.... NO

If you have no attractions toward him then he is not the one.

Don't let others put you down just because you don't want to go out with the guy.

I was in that situation before about 3 times and I asked them if they would go out with someone they have no attraction toward that person. and they said NO so that's when I told them ok now drop it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2006, 04:37 AM   #3
(male)

minijumbofly HB User

OK. Just reading between the lines, let's see what we got here so far.

You met him through a set up and have no feelings for him. He seems to be a pushy guy and you are turned off by his character. Your experiences reminds you of the type he probably is - "trouble" and now the question, "Is he the one for you?"

And the answer is...(drum roll please)... "Yes, he is absolutely positvely D one......not FOR you though. He is the one that is likely to manipulate, control and torment you." Sorry for the sarcasm.

I am always leery about this type of people. Don't let Maria or your Mom's best friend lay guilt trips on you regardless of their intentions. Trust your instinct and defend your right to say no.

After all, you will be the one miserable if he is a jerk and you decide to continue the relationship because of what other people think.

Old 08-19-2006, 04:45 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

GirlHarley HB User

I think they should all butt out.

How in the world would they know if HE'S the One for you?
Just tell them all that you are not ready for "the one".

Only you will know it when you feel it or when you Get To Know someone whatever lenght of time line that will be.

Trust yourself, go with your OWN gut feelings. Don't let anyone persuade you into something you don't feeling like doing.

Old 08-19-2006, 04:56 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

keepsgoin HB User

Just tell Maria that you've met this guy and he bothers the H out of you and you do not like him! So his is not the one for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell her you think he's ugly as H! That will get her to shut up! Another thing...why in the world does he want your address?...that's kinda creapy!

Old 08-19-2006, 06:19 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User

I bet they are trying to set you up with this to get him off her own back lol. He sounds like the token creepy guy.

Girl...if your not attracted to him..he aint gonna be the one!

All arrows point to NO!

Closed Thread