It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2006, 10:57 AM   #1
(female)

Thanksgiving HB User
What's the differance??

everyone,

I just thought to get your opinion on something........As some of you know about this 2nd guy I am always talking about anyway I am still sticking to my guns by not going to him when he calls and ask me to.

Here is the update after a year out of the blues he calls and I finally told him that I couldn't and my true feelings for him and he said he can understand and all we do is talk on the phone. well here is what is getting me.....he always make the statement come and make love to me. and I told him I can't because I don't know how to keep the feelings I have for you out. then he says that will be no fun if you do that. then again he will say it again...and says I don't want to just ****** you I want to make love to you..............

Is this saying he has feeling too but he will not admit it??????

I always thought making love is a connection of passion and showing your true feelings toward that person. Am I right about that or is there a differant meaning to that now days????????

Old 08-19-2006, 01:21 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SophiaM HB User
Re: What's the differance??

To me, as long as he's not saying he actually wants to BE with you, as in be in a relationship with you, it's still a lame offer. He's just trying to put it in prettier words, that's all, but it's still basically a 'booty call' type offer. I think talking to this guy at this point is most likely a waste of your time. If he wanted more than you used to have, he would definitely let you know. Just my opinion.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2006, 01:50 PM   #3

BetsyJean HB User

Testosterone can render the words a man speaks totally meaningless.

Also, I'd suggest cutting off the phone calls. Why put yourself in the position of being pressured? Screen with an answering machine - if you don't already have one it is worth the investment.

Old 08-19-2006, 01:58 PM   #4
(female)

Thanksgiving HB User

Hi sophia

Just as I was thinking it was another way of him trying to get me to go to his place.

I told him we can just be friends only. I think it is kinda rude of me to just not be friends with him. but just maybe someday I will meet someone who wants to be with me and have a great relationship with communications. and then he will realize what he could of had.

Old 08-19-2006, 02:58 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

SophiaM HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanksgiving
I told him we can just be friends only. I think it is kinda rude of me to just not be friends with him. but just maybe someday I will meet someone who wants to be with me and have a great relationship with communications. and then he will realize what he could of had.
Trust, me, it would NOT be rude at all if you refused to be friends with him, but then again, if being friends with him is fine with you, then do whatever pleases you. You make your own rules. This guy is trying to get what he wants from you, after you repeatedly told him you had feelings for him. He's disregarding how you feel. I think it would be also best, should you remain in touch with him, to stop telling him about your feelings. I think his ego got used to too much stroking and it will be better for him to come back down to earth lol.

Old 08-20-2006, 04:20 AM   #6
(female)

Thanksgiving HB User

Good Morning Sophia,

You know what you are absolutly right.

I have been thinking about this all night while at work wheater to be friends or not well I asked a guy and he said no it would not be rude.

well I decided to not have any contact with him. infact I blocked him from emails at work and soon will be blocking him from my home phone.

I deserve someone better than him!!!!!!!!! so I decided to go ahead and meet this other guy my daughter wants me to meet and in between time I am going to get out there and have some fun with some of the people I work with and get to know them better.

again THANK YOU for helping me sort my stupid brain out.

Closed Thread