It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2006, 09:56 AM   #1
(female)

D31 HB User
Should a freindship be based on who you are partners with ?

I have been freinds with a couple for around 10 years now. I have been dating my b/f off and on for 3 years now. He has done some pretty messed up things. But he is getting better making changes. They do not believe him. They think I can do better etc... Well my heart tells me I should be with him . Yes he has done some things people do not agree with. but should they base our freindship on it. I was told some terriable things by them.. directed to me. They live next door to me, in a building they know the owner but I do as well as I have lived there before. They say had they known I was dating him they would have axed the idea of me being in there. Because of him. Now he is not living there. Just me. He comes over sure. Now the way they are acting he is charles manson. Not even close. He has some emtoional issues. But to say such terriable things to me. I feel like I have a warden I have to report to.And my whole freindship is based on who I date. Is this fair ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread