It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2006, 02:31 PM   #1
(male)

jeg779 HB User
Unhappy Is it too late?

Well, so now, I have been through thick and thin with this girl. . . I love her so much, that I look at her picture and am just overwhelmed.. and could cry. . . She was in love with me wanted to marry me for a bit. . . and now, I am just trying to stay in the relationship. Yesterday, she stated she loved me, but just wasnt ready for marriage. Now that i have excepted that fate for the time being. . . she pops me with another one. . She says she wants a break, but she doesn't no how long, but she loves me and wants me in her life. but she doesn't know if she will still be with me next week. I know the sounds a little sparatic but this has all gone down in a matter of a week and a half, she now doesn't answer me half of the time If i message her, I know, everyone says pretend your ok with it. . . but to go from all those dreams and thoughts of having a family to trying you hardest to keep your her as just a g/f.. is killing me. . . It all seemed to change last week when she had a talk with her mom about what she wanted to do with her life, now she has no idea what she wants to do, and she isn't sure if i am even in the picture anymore, it went from: lets get married too : i don't know if you'll be in my life next week, or next year. .. HELP!!! what do i do , what do i say.. how do i make myself go on and stop crying... She swears up and down that she's not leaving me, but i know distance may make her feel like it wont be as bad when she dumps me... I bust my butt to do stuff for her and just get nothing back lately..she won't acknoldge me.. and we have been through this once before and it lasted about a month and she came back to me, and just called me up and we met and it started again, now, she seems to be acting the same.. . what do i do? to save myslef the heart ache.. this is the girl of my dreams, when she is herself. . . but she is stressed with now with life, so how can i help? should i dissappear for a few days, weeks, i don't know if my heart can go much longer... She is the greatest thing to me and i pamper her, but I don't know what i mean to her... .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2006, 02:38 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

MysteriousGuy HB User
Re: Is it too late?

Well be a man and stuck it up, because from the way you act, it could actually push her away even further. Women want a strong man, not a man who cries and all dovey lovely.

Old 08-25-2006, 03:20 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Ms_ENV27 HB User

WRONG if my man didn't act lovey dovey with me (in private) I would of left him along time ago.....

Women need affection- period. And so do men...

Well the only thing I can say is action speaks louder than words. And thats the suuuure truth! .......shes acting different from the things she says.... either you get a straight answer from her NOW, not later, not tomorrow, not next week, but now because this is extremely unfair to you! No one deserves to be left in limbo....

Old 08-25-2006, 03:24 PM   #4
(male)

jeg779 HB User

She is so stubburn that if i don't try and get back with her, she would just leave me, and would just go through the heartache rather than try and help the problem.. but she says she loves me.. i don't know what to do , loves me but doesnt' want to see me?????

Old 08-25-2006, 05:41 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

brook65 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteriousGuy
Well be a man and stuck it up, because from the way you act, it could actually push her away even further. Women want a strong man, not a man who cries and all dovey lovely.

How on earth can a man of your age, know what women want??

Some women actually prefer a sensitive type of man, shows they are human, and not just a farcade!

Old 08-25-2006, 05:50 PM   #6
(male)

jeg779 HB User

I wish that was true brooke, but sometimes she says i am just too much to handle.. just because i want to sit with her on the same couch and watch tv or cause i want to walk and hold hands.. she says I annoy and stress her, she says i am too needy.

Old 08-25-2006, 05:51 PM   #7
(female)

~charlotte08~ HB User

One, she is a grown *** woman to know what she wants. Two, I think you should give her a little bit of space. I know you love her but you're suffering. You deserve to be happy. You don't need the stress or all these mixed up feelings. I think she's acting really immature. One day she says she loves you, then the next day she doesn't know if she even wants you in her life. I know it hurts and she's the girl of your dreams but you gotta get out. It's a unhelathy relationship. Go out, have fun, meet new woman and see if you like any of them. My BEST advice to you is to give her time and while she thinks about it, think about what you wanna do with your life. You have to be ready for anything. You have to be prepared for the answer she's gonna give you whether its to stay, go, or have space. Keep us updated. Good luck and may you be blessed with happiness and TRUE love

Old 08-25-2006, 05:54 PM   #8
(male)

jeg779 HB User

thank you so much... i know its not good to wallow in this lonely state of mind, or think about it soo much. . .

Old 08-25-2006, 05:55 PM   #9
(female)

~charlotte08~ HB User

o yeah, she HAS to be happy thats she has a man like you. Most girls dream of a guy like you and she's the lucky one. She really is blind to see what an AMAZING guy she has. Holding hands is NOT annoying. She's really ******* me off and I don't even know her. Dam if she decides to break it off, she will realize what she missed!

Old 08-25-2006, 05:59 PM   #10
(male)

jeg779 HB User

she has broke it off before, and if this goes through it will be time number 2.. how many times does it take before she stops and sees what she does have. . . or should i just make this the last one as bad as it sounds?

Old 08-25-2006, 06:01 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

brook65 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg779
I wish that was true brooke, but sometimes she says i am just too much to handle.. just because i want to sit with her on the same couch and watch tv or cause i want to walk and hold hands.. she says I annoy and stress her, she says i am too needy.

But it is TRUE jeg - myself being one of those women!

It is just unfortunate, that your girl is not one of those women.

Find a girl who will appreciate your sensitivity, and don't ever think that all women want a strong, hard, cold man, which is probably the sort of guy she would be happy with.

Good luck

Old 08-25-2006, 06:10 PM   #12
(male)

jeg779 HB User

I know, but I am happy with her, when she isn't acting like this.. and i know she is.. but she wont talk to me about whats up.. i try too and she just says she doesn't want to talk about it.

Old 08-25-2006, 06:14 PM   #13
(female)

~charlotte08~ HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg779
she has broke it off before, and if this goes through it will be time number 2.. how many times does it take before she stops and sees what she does have. . . or should i just make this the last one as bad as it sounds?
make this one the last one. if she f***s up, then that's it. You don't need it. You need to find somebody who will appreciate who you are and loves the sensitive side of you. i agree with brooke. some girls don't like guys to be needy but most of us do. i'm so sorry you have to go through this. It breaks my heart to see somebody in pain. You must really love her. I just hope everything works out for the best and you can finally be happy with or without her.

Old 08-25-2006, 06:16 PM   #14
(male)

jeg779 HB User

i do too, i guess time will tell.

'this too shall pass' as i have been told..

Old 08-25-2006, 06:26 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

brook65 HB User

Jeg, I also feel sad for you. Listen, this girl is taking you for granted, has you on a string, leading you on, wants you when it suits her, puts you on standby when it suits her, gets nasty when you question her about being put on standby, then wants you back!

I would say, she has other interests that she is pursuing, meaning other guys, she probably has you on the side, 'just in case' things don't work out. Like I said she is expecting you to put up with this treatment, because you are sensitive, and not a nasty, cold type of guy.

She says she loves you, just to keep you hoping, to make sure that you are still hanging on, if her new pursuits don't work out!

These are just assumptions here ofcourse, but I feel this may well be the case.

Ask her out right, what she is up to, you are being kept in limbo, she doesn't seem to care, if she did she wouldn't be acting this way!

You have a right to know, I think you should ask her what she is up to.

Keep strong

Closed Thread