It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #1

michealjacksonisgod HB User
Should I feel stupid knowing that my gf has slept with more ppl than i have?

I have been with my gf for a year and 3 months and before that had wanted to be with her for about 2. I am 19 and she is the second girl I have had sex with. She is 18 and I am the third boy she has had sex with. She has had many more relationships too, although she was only sexual with 2 guys and myself, whereas I have been sexual (excluding sex) with 4 or 5. Since I love her I know this shouldn't matter, but it is something on my mind...I feel like I should be more experienced than she is, or that maybe the fact that I've been with so few girls will tempt me now that I'm about to start college and be surrounded by so many girls. I know this won't happen unless I want it to though, since I love my gf a lot, but I'm worried the temptation will be there. How should I look at this situation or feel about it? My gf is a very good girl, she is not slutty at all, but for some reason the fact that she has been with more partners bothers me.

Old 08-27-2006, 12:53 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

MysteriousGuy HB User
Re: Should I feel stupid knowing that my gf has slept with more ppl than i have?

Wow...yes you really should feel stupid, you're not even a virgin, and both of you have pretty much the same amount of experience sexually.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2006, 03:53 PM   #3

BetsyJean HB User
Re: Should I feel stupid knowing that my gf has slept with more ppl than i have?

why, oh WHY do people continue to offer and/or ask information about the number of sexual partners either has had???

Either she should not have offered, or she should have told you "Here is my clean bill of health, how many people I have been with is NONE of your business".

Don't ask.
Don't tell.

But now that its out, and it bothers you, just walk away - I can tell you that it won't bother you any LESS from here on out...

Closed Thread