It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2006, 09:46 AM   #1
(female)

y&r HB User
(MEN) please help on this

need advice frm n e 1 who has bin through this! ive bin seeing this bloke for 5 months now the comunication aint good. wen i first started seeing him he said he didnt wana rush in2 things and that wanted to take things slow. which is fine, then a few weeks ago told me that he dont want to get involved cos he mite b moving far away nxt yr but likes bein wiv me, but the thing is if i dont txt him bk sorta rite away he txts me saying im ignoring him. wen i go out wiv my friends he will twt me sayin : fine have good nit bye. then ill try and ring him and he wont answer at all. he gets in a mood wen we ave had a argument ( bout smthing silly ) i get the silent treatment, yet he is always txtin me and rings me every day. wen we watch tele n theres a bloke on there he says sumthing like: thats ur boyfriend. im sick of it i dont understand it, is it jelousy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2006, 09:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: (MEN) please help on this

is it jealousy?

nope.....it's called immaturity

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2006, 12:31 AM   #3
(male)

caladbolg HB User

He's the one who said he didn't want to get involved, so why should you waste your time and care about what he does? In fact, why are you still with him when he's already defied anything too "involved?"

If it's a relationship he wants, then tell him to grow up. If not, then... well, tell him to grow up

Old 08-30-2006, 04:19 AM   #4
(male)

minijumbofly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by caladbolg
If it's a relationship he wants, then tell him to grow up. If not, then... well, tell him to grow up
LMAO. Well put !

If this is a grown man, he is moody to say the least and down right childish and clingy at best. Don't waste time and energy on him. Give him the hook.....Buzzer....NEXT please !

Old 08-30-2006, 06:05 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Bracelet HB User

I'd kick this one to the curb. You got a rotten egg on your hands. He's not going to change or get better, and he sounds like a total loser. I would dump him (actually I would have done it a lot sooner). Who needs that kind of aggrevation? There are plenty of other guys out there who won't give you this kind of hassle. This one is obviously not ready for a mature relationship with anyone yet. He has a lot of growing up to do.

Closed Thread