It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2006, 05:28 PM   #1
(female)

kj547 HB User
Weekend Update

For those who read my posts before (especially Veronica Mars who offered the most help & insight) here's the update on my weekend: It was fabulous & we are planning another trip for next month. Strange, but we talked for hours like we used to years ago, went for a long drive and ate a leisurely dinner in a quiet restaurant. It was so familiar & comfortable that it was like old times but with a more mature perspective. We both have the same personalities and values we had years ago, but we are more open--emotionally--probably because of what we have gone through in our separate lives. We are not rushing things, but are taking things slowly. And, NO--- despite unimaginable longing we did not have sex and are waiting to see where this is headed. Before we decide how to proceed, and whether to come clean with our significant others, we are being cautious. I'm so glad I have given this a chance, regardless of where it goes. I couldn't continue thinking 'what if' for the next 20 years like I have for the past 10 years. Thanks to all for your help.

Closed Thread