It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
(female)

Lissy718 HB User
Unhappy im back (same crap)

ok if u read my old threads u kinda know my prob. here it is in a nut shell i fell in love wit my sisters ex. and she pretends shes ok with it one minute and the next shes yelling at me callin me a b***h and everything. and now shes got a boyfriend that is using her he lives wit us for free and he doesnt do anything and he has the nerves to talk crap about me calling me all kinda names and she sits there and lets him. me and they guy she was seeing have been together for 10 months now i truely love him and i dont wanna leave him because of this. he wants to get engaged but i know shes gonna go crazy on me. i donno wat to do i cant take this. i feel stuck. i cry alot about this. today has been one of the bad days.

i need advise...

Old 09-05-2006, 02:20 PM   #2
(female)

Lissy718 HB User
Re: im back (same crap)

she was next to my room talkin to her "man" talking bout after all shes done for me n that i dont appreciate. and she tells him that she was date raped and when she told me i didnt do anything i was so young minded then i didnt know wat to do i was like 16 she useto date alot of guys from online n this guy got her drunk n raped her n when she told me i couldnt believe it. if i would have told my mom she would have gotten mad at me. im so confused i cant stop cryin im so hurt. and right now i really hate her boyfriend. now i know y shes always getting with this guys at all they want is her money n a place to sleep in.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2006, 10:57 AM   #3
(female)

browneyed-babe HB User

Dating a sister's ex is a huge no no in my books (also applies to a best friend's guy). The only way it should be ok is if the sister is not or never was in love with the guy and she has no problem with it. By her reaction she obviously has a problem with it along with her other problems.

You were oblivious to her feelings(why would you think that it is ok to date her ex? - there are so many other guys around why him?) so now she is returning the favour. She isn't going about it the right way though and should not be bad mouthing you. Something is obviously going on with her to feel so down about herself to let herself be used and taken for granted by these other men. She needs some counselling as she has some issues to work out. Maybe you both should go together to try and repair the damage done to your relationship. It is sad that this is coming between the two of you. Sisters are supposed to be for life and be able to count on each other.

How old are you? How long had they been broken up before you starting seeing him? How close were they? What is the age difference between you and her? If he was a casual date and there was no real relationship between them then why would she be so upset? There is more to this story what is it because I am not familiar with any of your previous posts.

Old 09-06-2006, 04:38 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

LostMyHeart HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyed-babe
Dating a sister's ex is a huge no no in my books (also applies to a best friend's guy).
Very much agree!!

I think browneyed had a great idea about you and your sister getting into counseling and work on repairing your relationship. (And forget these guys!)

Old 09-08-2006, 12:03 PM   #5
(female)

Lissy718 HB User

i feel like posting my old postings......

i started talking to him online first and when she started talking to him i was like hey i talk to him so she spoke to him inspite of what i told her..... she cheated on him n didnt really consider him a boyfriend he was just a guy that she chilled with when nobody else was around..... I actually started talking to him because of her she wanted to set him up and make it seem like i wanted him which at the point was true but i wasnt going to act on it so she had me IM him and talk to him. then i found out that he had a crush on me but wouldnt act on it cause of my sister. so they broke up because she found someone else (my sister has problems she needs a guy around her at all times) and me and him kept talking. we found out we had alot in common. fast forward to 3 months after me and him started talking i confronted her and told her i had feelings for him she lashed out on me and told me that i was wrong and all this i agreed with her totally and apologized and really thought of ending the whole thing with him. but it was so hard i developed really strong feelings for him so i kept talking to him and she knew it........ fast forward to like 2 months from then she started seeing one of his friends and we all hang out together went to the movies chilled at the house everything she acted like she was ok with me and him she knew i would go stay at his house all that she knew that he was my boyfriend....... Now 10 months later shes gonna come and spaz out talking about im dating her ex an all this c**p............ I say its too late im not breaking up with him me and him are gonna get engaged i already have my moms blessings thats all i needed and im gonna be happy

Closed Thread