It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2006, 05:06 PM   #1

ksammon HB User
Please Anyone Please I Have No One

hello
I hope someone out there can help me

SO me and my boyfriend of 2 years and three Months have taken a break for two months so I guess I should explain why am writing I saw it coming we have talk about Lately. but anyways last week we got into a small fight about how he never listen to me and how he's always Ignoring me but when it came to him I had to listen and I told him it ****** me off and so he was like..... I have to go to the gym .. this was on a Wednesday so it was like two days and no phone call ... so on Saturday he called me up and was like your right I don't listen to you. and so we left it at that. so anyway that Saturday we had a date and we got to talking '' so he explained about him being busy and how he going to a new job and all this crap ... and I can understand and then he was like where both busy and we are. so anyways then he told for the past year or so he's been doing drugs ''pot'' and hasn't told me .... now I kinda knew he was he always talking about and going away for the weekend ... with his best friend which is a BIG POT head ... so I kinda knew in my heart about it but he told me .... now I told him along time ago that if I ever found out he did drugs I would break up with him ... but that was before I fell in love I know what you might be thinking .. but I haven't been Miss sweet and Innocent -honest I lie to him in the start of our relationship I told him that I was older then I was -I was 18 told him that I was 19 and then I didn't tell him about the fact that I was in high school .. now I wasn't under age it was kinda a big deal because at the time he was 26 and a teacher at a school ..NOT MY SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so anyways it took him a lot of time to forgive me for that . so with that said I know you might think lies lies lies but trust me no one can understand the High school at my age I had a lot of problems in school the academics so more or less I was very Embarrassed and I didn't think any guy would give me a Chance. I know that might seem odd but anyways with all this background that your getting I just need someone to hear me am so lost and hurt I don't have anyone to talk I don't have any friends well I do have one but she didn't have anything to say I guess because she doesn't care all that much and she's kinda a ho she thinks I should sleep around but I can't number one he was my 1st I guess that's the hard part and I can't see myself sleeping with anyone else ... so anyways we got to talking about dating other People and he said lets not see other people I was so Surprised!!!. because I don't have anyone to talk to I write in my journal allot and I do yoga which HELPS out so much.

can can one give me some words of wisdom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2006, 05:42 PM   #2
(female)

Shorty39 HB User
Re: Please Anyone Please I Have No One

I'm sorry your hurting like this. I hope that all will be better really soon. I think that the two of you need to sit down and just let everything come to light on his part and yours. Sometimes its best to just start over and try to think of all the things that you've all been dishonest about or just not completely honest about and just rehash it all and come completely clean. Whether its good or bad. Just do it. Sit down and just talk, laugh and even cry if need be. That will be your best bet to start. You'll both be able to realize it if you can still have a relationship at that point. And if it take a couple or three trys at talking then let it go slow. I wish you the best. Forgive and try to move on in this relationship and if you decide you both can't be together any longer atleast you both have a better vision on things and how to handle in the future. Best Wishes

Old 09-07-2006, 04:08 AM   #3
(male)

minijumbofly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksammon
...I don't have anyone to talk I don't have any friends well I do have one but she didn't have anything to say I guess because she doesn't care all that much ...
It always bothers me to hear people having no friends or anyone to talk to. That alone is the tip of the iceberg, i.e. there are a lot more underlying issues that has not come up to see daylight.

First of all, good for you, sleeping around is NOT the way to seek happiness. Second, this is your first love and everything just seems more dramatic while you're in it. So don't work yourself into a frenzy with the ups and downs of it.

I always encourage people to look forward a lot more than backwards. History is for lessons but the present is in your own hands to control and make future. So what both you and BF has some secrets, big deal. (although I'm not condoning the pot smoking) Now that you are both revealing some is actually progress.

Keep the communication lines open and there is always hope. Otherwise, time will turn into barriers. Good Luck.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:10 AM   #4

ksammon HB User

thanks so much ur message made me feel so much better lol as you can see i dont really have anyone to talk to so ... lol i need someone advice lol

Closed Thread