It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2006, 05:37 PM   #1
(female)

AlyNally HB User
Question Till death do us part?

I am a 30 year old woman who has been married to my husband for almost three years together with him for alomst four years. I have a 9 year old stepson. My husband and I went through the pain of miscarriage in 2003. Since then no matter what "natural means we've tried has been successful. I thought that I had been able to move past this but I'm not sure. For a time I couldn't bring myself to be around pregnant women or newborns because it had me thinking what might have been... I am my husband's second wife.. the first one was a piece of work.. she let my husband support her while she attended college and before the ink had dried on her diploma she took my stepson and left.. it goes without saying that she and I have no relationship with her..I attempted one when my husband and I moved in together since I was the primary caretaker of my stepson due to my husband's work schedule..I try to take the high road when having to interact with her but she makes it quite difficult.. My husband even though he's been divorced from her for years now he still let's her walk all over him when it comes our son.. this makes for a lot of conflict between me and my husband.. I'm comtemplating the future of my marriage at this point.. help

Last edited by AlyNally; 09-08-2006 at 05:57 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2006, 03:21 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

keepsgoin HB User
Smile Re: Till death do us part?

I know it sounds very frustrating...my BF has an EX GF and even though they weren't married, they lived together for 12 years so...they may as well have been married. This woman did him so bad the time they were together but he still considers her his friend and would probably walk through fire if she said "boo!" It's maddening!!!!!!! But in your case you are frustrated about his dealings with her about the child. I believe that the worse thing that could happen is if they constantly fought about him so it's really good for the child that he gives in and doesn't fight with her...JMHO...just think, only 9 more years Thank goodness my BF does not have a child with his ex or we wouldn't be together anymore!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2006, 09:08 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

brook65 HB User
Re: Till death do us part?

Just curious, but when you say your husband lets his ex wife walk all over him - what does his ex wife do exactely?

Closed Thread