It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2006, 02:23 PM   #1
(male)

jeg779 HB User
I bored her?

What does it mean when she says ' I got bored'

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2006, 04:57 PM   #2
(male)

deejay11 HB User
Lightbulb Re: I bored her?

Hi,

I think i'm going through the same thing but on the other side. I.E. i'm getting bored since there's nothing special going on except "just living" and "going through the times". I'm not sure if this justifies a break-up but thats the way i think i am going with it. It's a really sad thought because i realised that no matter how hard she tries, i still just feels like i am bored. Maybe by waiting out then things will start to pick up again because people all have their moments and of course the opposite, so this could probably be a time where your partner is studying hard or is preoccuppied with other things which results in her boredom, hence you aren't the direct cause of it... maybe this helps, maybe it doesn't , I just thought i should shed some of my current experiences with you.

Tell me how it goes...

Best of luk
deejay11

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2006, 05:02 PM   #3
(male)

deejay11 HB User
Lightbulb Re: I bored her?

On another note,

My relo has been going on for 3 years now and my my opinion (agreed by some of my friends + people i know) is that boredom kicks in around 2-3 years of relo- sometimes it goes away, but for some couples it doesn't.

How long have you been going out for and how is the sex? don't mind me asking about the sex coz i think its a determining factor).

Old 09-09-2006, 07:05 PM   #4
(male)

jeg779 HB User
Re: I bored her?

Sex was great for both parties, but she is in her senior year of college and we were talking of marriage. So, i know thats a lot of pressure. . . And I have a stressful job, as a police officer and its a hard life, and i don't know...maybe she wasn't ready...

Old 09-10-2006, 03:32 AM   #5
(female)

Shorty39 HB User
Re: I bored her?

On the other hand, as a Highway Patrolman's wife.....do you think that she could just be scared of what the dangers of out in the world for YOU? She might have been thinking and thinking of the scary world and it's upset her for ya'lls future. After all when you put that uniform on......we dont know if you'll make it back home safely or not. My husband is retired after 27 years now (due to a disability on the job/road). It's very scary for us to send ya'll out there in todays world. Best of luck and I'd do a little more probing to see if she's bored or just scared. Hang in there!!

Closed Thread