It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2006, 09:25 PM   #1
(male)

nicksta07 HB User
does she love me?

so i have been going out with my gf for 6 months now and i told her i loved her but she said she doesnt know yet...will she ever love me? i mean is there a possibility.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2006, 09:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: does she love me?

of course there is a possibility.....better for her to wait, because when she does say it, you will know that she really means it. How does she treat you? Maybe it was just a little overwhelming for her and she thought it was too soon?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2006, 02:13 AM   #3
(male)

Anonmust HB User

I had a relationship with a girl whose last two ex's was a person who used her, and a fiancee.

It took this girl forever until she said she loved me. But she eventually did fall for me. BUT you have to understand that these kind of women, when they do make the commitment to love, will want to love you forever. I mean forever. If she's going to make this big of a deal about it, if she finally does realize she loves you, it's going to be one helluva responisbility. Just make sure you're ready for it.

Regards,

Anonomust

Old 09-16-2006, 05:56 AM   #4
(male)

nicksta07 HB User

ok thanks. i feel kinda better now.

Old 09-16-2006, 09:05 AM   #5
(female)

adriennerose HB User

in my opinion, if she isn't sure after 6 months she'll never be "in love with you." she may love you, the person, but you'll have to ask yourself " is that enough ? "

Old 09-16-2006, 07:21 PM   #6
(male)

nicksta07 HB User

whats the difference between---"in love with u" and
"love u"---when i told my gf that i loved her she said that she didnt want to say it bak cuz the last time she said it to a guy she found out later that she didnt love him and she just wants to make sure...and she told me she was scared of love cuz the last time she got hurt by it.

Last edited by nicksta07; 09-16-2006 at 07:25 PM.

Old 09-19-2006, 07:58 PM   #7
(male)

nicksta07 HB User

whats the difference between---"in love with u" and
"love u"---when i told my gf that i loved her she said that she didnt want to say it bak cuz the last time she said it to a guy she found out later that she didnt love him and she just wants to make sure...and she told me she was scared of love cuz the last time she got hurt by it.

Closed Thread