It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
(female)

loverbuggie04 HB User
so not sure what to do

okay i have known my ex for 14 years, we remet 2 years ago and have been together ever since, well last month he "told" me that he wants to experience new things, (he's 21) i'm 22, but he still wanted me there b/c he knew in the long run i was the perfect g/f/ wife material. well we have been separated for over a month, we still each other almost everyday we don't live together anymore we lived together for almost a year and a half, hesays that someday he wants to be togehter but right now he doesn't so am i just wasting my time of seeing him everyday?

Old 09-15-2006, 09:15 PM   #2
(female)

passingmeby HB User
Re: so not sure what to do

Loverbuggie, he's hurting you, sounds to me like he wants to have his cake and eat it too. You're too good for that and you deserve better. If I were you I drop him like a hot potatoe. I mean really "he want to experience other things"? What is that? sounds to me like he needs to sample other women before he decides to finally stay with you. You don't need that. You need someone who is going to be there for you, who says they love you and are there beside you to prove it, someone who wants to share new experiences with you.

Good luck to you, I hope he comes to his senses and realize that he has someone wonderful beside him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2006, 04:52 PM   #3
(female)

loverbuggie04 HB User

thanks, i'm still praying about what to do

Old 09-19-2006, 06:35 AM   #4
(male)

minijumbofly HB User

Let me re-phrase what he is saying, may be then things will become more clear to you.

"You are the love of my life, please just hang around while I go out to see if I will meet someone even more wonderful. Don't worry, I'll still love you even if I love others beside you. Find something to do while I'm out and about! P.S. please leave the lights on but don't wait up."

How's that for a different angle of view ?

Old 09-21-2006, 06:34 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

he's trying to find the BBD.....the bigger better deal....
but he wants you to hang around in the meantime as a backup
if he can't find better, he will be back....
do you want to be sloppy seconds? leftovers?
kick him to the curb, and don't look back.

Old 09-28-2006, 04:55 PM   #6
(female)

loverbuggie04 HB User

so i decided to quit all ties between me and the ex, he went out w/ some girls and i went out w/ a guy and he didn't like that at all and flipped out on me decided to end everything and move on with my life

Closed Thread