It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2006, 11:50 AM   #1
(male)

brokenwing HB User
2nd time she cheats on me

ok i have a girl i love her alot n she loves me ok she cheate don me awhile back, i found out she cheated on me, i forgave her ok so a week passed i went to hang out with her friend she told me who it was cuz she lied about who it was, so i got angry n when she found out i was hanging with her friend she hanged out with this other guy, note i didn't cheat on her. n when she was with this other guy she cuddled with him n then she gave him a kiss goodnight, this was a long time ago like 5 6 months ago n i just found out last night about the 2nd time she cheate don me but late may we broek up n she met this other guy went out wih huim for 2 months then went back to me she says she loves me n all. n i love her, but when she was going out with that guy she cheated on him with me. the first 2 times she cheate don me she only kissed them. so yea n now its middle septemeber what should i do? n her cheating on me was only like in feburary

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2006, 12:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Destea HB User
Re: 2nd time she cheats on me

You say goodbye. I believe the first time someone cheats, there may be some SOME possibility of it being a slip and if YOU are able to forgive and forget that slip - then you let it go. Truthfully, I could never be one of those people, someone cheats on me and they're out the door first round.

However, a second time? This girl has proven to you twice that she's willing to go around behind your back. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME"

If you take her back again, you're taking a very calculated risk - a risk that you know is likely to come back to bite you. She's done it twice, what reason is there to believe she wouldn't do it a 3rd time? A 4th? She can't seem to respect the relationship enough to keep her hands, lips and whatever else to herself and to you. Let this one go and find a girl you can trust.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2006, 08:07 AM   #3
(female)

~charlotte08~ HB User
Re: 2nd time she cheats on me

Well I'm a cheater myself, but I will tell you to leave this girl. She has a cheating problem and you don't deserve to be hurt like that. You need to find someone better that is going to be faithful and not lie to you. As much as it hurts, move on. It's for the best.

Closed Thread