It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2006, 06:50 AM   #1
(male)

ghosthunter5487 HB User
Need help in Uni

I have met this girl who goes to the same university as me and she is really friendly and georgous. I really want to ask her out but the other guys in halls no about her and they know I like her and I think she likes me. I am worried cause the other night while I was at home they went to the other halls and I think it was wear she was and I cant help but think that one of them slept with her.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2006, 07:06 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

shorti HB User
Re: Need help in Uni

Are these guys your friends or just people at the uni? I had a situation where I dated a guy for 7 months and he took my vitginity. I really really liked him. Then my best friend and her friend went over and slept at his house. True friends wouldn't do that to you. She did, so I dumped her and she is no longer my friend. You can't really asume this or that, I know it's hard though. Are you friends with this girl? Maybe you should just invite her out for coffee friend to friend. Get to know her better but until then, she is single and so are these guys so you can't really stop these things from happening. If these guys are your friends and they know you like her, then I'm sure nothing happened. If so, they are not your friends.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2006, 09:28 AM   #3
(male)

ghosthunter5487 HB User

The weird thing is these guys are encouraging me to ask her out. when I met her for the first time I was talking to her and some friends and she was grabbing my A** loads of times and the guys noticed. So I dont know what to say to her I really like her alot.

Old 09-18-2006, 01:41 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User

Why don't you just ask if someone slept with her? Chances are, if they are your friends and they know you like her and that you've flirted with her, nothing happened. All you can do is ask -- Don't jump to conclusions. You say you don't even know if she was at the same place as the guys you know.

As far as what to do if you like her, why not just ask her out? You don't have anything to lose. I bet if she was flirting with you like that, she's probably attracted to you. So, just ask her out. Girls are attracted to confidence as long as you seem grounded and not over the top conceited.

Closed Thread