It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2006, 05:50 PM   #1
(female)

sad woman HB User
Seeking for advise-Urgent

Hi, I veri confuse & dun feel gd now. Ive broke off w bf in 20, June 06. In between we met up twice. During the meet up I request him to spend time w me during my b'day. Which is tomorrow, Ive been waiting for his call & sms asking me out for dinner this few evening. I knew he cant spend time w me in actual day (he's a married man). We've been together for 2 1/2 yrs & hv wonderful b'day spent w him for the last 2yrs. now, I feel veri lonely wo him, can someone help me...... shd I call or sms him again to ask him out???? do I appearing veri stupid calling him for dinner???? My friend said Y shd I call him if he hv you in heart he shd know wat to do........ dun hv to call him. He said he love me deeply & will keep our gd memories at heart forever. I just want to see him & spend my b'day w him in advance. am I asking too much????

Sad woman

Old 09-21-2006, 06:00 PM   #2

BetsyJean HB User
Re: Seeking for advise-Urgent

I am sorry, as long as you are seeing a married man you can never expect any of his time to be yours. It belongs to his wife and any children they may have.

I hope for you a man of your own. Not another woman's... Do you know what I'm saying? By being with a married man you have given up any right to expect anything at all... And you deserve MORE than that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2006, 09:26 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User

By getting involved with a married man, you can expect nothing from him in regards to time and committment. You can really only expect sex, because for the man, that is all he was seeking when he became involved with you. I think that this married guy has moved on. He said he will keep the memories he shares with you in his heart -- the key word there being "memories." Memories are in the past, and so is your relationship. It is time for you to move on. Don't spend your birthday with him --- what would you get out of it? Just one day -- one more day of false hope. Don't spend your birthday doing that to yourself.

How about spending your birthday with the friend you mention? I'm sure your friend has been there for you and done more for you than the married guy could ever do. Do you have a bunch of girls to get together with? During times like this, when we experience heartbreak, us women must stick together and support each other.

I really don't think you should call married guy again. Instead, go out with your friends and start searching for a man who is single. It is time for you to move on! Time will heal your lonliness and broken heart. Make your birthday a new beginning for you.

Old 09-22-2006, 09:29 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad woman
am I asking too much????

Sad woman

I'm afraid you are asking too much......when you expect something from a man who is already committed to another woman, yes you are asking too much.

Old 09-23-2006, 07:59 PM   #5
(male)

indychris HB User

I wish time would mend a broken heart, over 20 years now and I think of her every day, I can hear her voice, see her smile, the way she moves her hands, these memories can cheer me up in the worst of times. I would give anything too just see her again. Somethings are not to be, but maybe someday.....

Closed Thread