It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2006, 01:23 AM   #1
(female)

sweetcucumber HB User
Please give opinion guys..thx

Do guys easily feel that the girl near him likes him?
What would a guy think if I girl says she misses him so much?
Can guys accept that a girl coming up to tell him she likes him?

Thanks.

Old 10-13-2006, 01:38 PM   #2
(male)

black_lab HB User
Re: Please give opinion guys..thx

I've never had a girlfriend, but if a girl told me she likes me, I'd really be flattered! I think it probably depends on the guy though... I've sometimes felt in the past that a few girls liked me, but I was just too shy to say or do anything. I would say that most guys know when a girl is interested, but how that interest is interpreted really depends on the person. Hope this helps...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2006, 02:04 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcucumber
No, guys are usually clueless as to whether or not a girl likes him. Definately just being "near" to him is not going to tell how you feel.

Quote:
What would a guy think if I girl says she misses him so much??
This depends on the guy. I don't think it is a good way to start a relationship by telling the guy that you miss him. Usually you only miss someone and tell them that AFTER you've already been involved in a relationship or at least have gone on a few dates. Just coming out to tell someone that you miss them may seem a bit desperate.

Quote:
Can guys accept that a girl coming up to tell him she likes him??
Yes, guys can usually accept this and if they are a good guy, they will be flattered by it. Guys also like a challenge sometime, it really depends on the person. However, flirting can get you far, but it is a bit of a skill. Making eye contact and smiling while having a conversation is a good way to start. Also, throw out a few compliments and see how he responds. Ask him what he likes to do for fun and suggest a date that you could enjoy together.

Old 10-14-2006, 04:28 AM   #4
(male)

minijumbofly HB User

Quote:
What would a guy think if I girl says she misses him so much?
Can guys accept that a girl coming up to tell him she likes him?
Thanks.
1) Feel...Yes. Easily?...probably not.
2) To me, about the same as "long time no see, what' up"
3) Most would accept and appreciate it. Don't bother about those that don't, they will not return the love for one reason or another.

There are far too many variations in the courtship game and no one rule applies to all. That's supposed to be part of the fun of the whole thingamagig. So... enjoy!

Cheers.

Old 10-15-2006, 06:14 AM   #5
(female)

sweetcucumber HB User

Thanks for your opinion: balck lab, minnesotagirl, minijumbofly.
I think no matter what, it still depends on each individual though.
There is no exact answer to each question asked I supposed.
Just want to know what you guys out there think.Thanks anyway.

Old 10-15-2006, 03:11 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

friendof HB User

Hey Sweet
Something else to keep in mind is that the level of interest the guy has in you will determine the amount he notices. If it's someone I have no interest in I could even pretend not to notice...yet if it's a woman I'm really into I might read in things that really aren't there. Those are the extremes, it's often in between. You just never know til you try and I think if you are interested in someone then you should ask if he'd like to go for coffee or whatever. If he says yes then that still doesn't mean he likes you but there's a much better chance, you'll know if the two of you hit it off.

Old 10-16-2006, 05:50 AM   #7
(female)

sweetcucumber HB User

Hi friendof,
Thanks to you as well. I agree with what you have said.Maybe I just need more observation.

Closed Thread