It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2006, 02:44 AM   #1
(female)

SilentShadow96 HB User
Arrow am i ready?

well i had THE worst heartbreak experience almost 4 months ago and just recently i started seeing this guy. I think i may really like him but I'm not sure if i just like him as a rebound or if i actually have feelings for him...the questions are going to start any day now and i dont know what to tell him.. ::sigh:: i dont want to hurt him..because i don't know if i have feelings or not...? oh man...so confused...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-05-2006, 03:42 AM   #2
(male)

gaylad HB User
Re: am i ready?

I think honesty is key for you here. He needs to be aware of your situation - not specifics or any level of detail but if he knows you have been through a lot of hurt he is likely to be more aware of what he asks of you.

You also need to be honest with yourself. Try not to put yourself in one particular category - i.e I have moved on or I have not moved on. It is natural to sway between emotions and feelings and by trying to commit yourself to one way of thinking you will just set yourself up for a fall.

Enjoy what you have with the new guy - if he is giving you any happiness that is a positive in itself. Take each day as it comes and things will develop naturally. By speaking honestly with each other you wont both be sitting around worrying about what you should or shouldn't say.

Hope it works out for you )

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread