It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2006, 12:28 AM   #1
(female)

dawn0121 HB User
please help me !!

well here i go , last night my bf of 8 months was fast asleep in bed i was having trouble geting off to sleep has im giving up smoking.when he suddendly woke up and shouted laura your such a hoe ive banged you six times now...the trouble is my oldest daughters name is laura shes 17 ... ive told him what he said this morning and his gone into a major strop....and his also told me his leaving me after work tonight. do you think it was wrong of me to say anything , by the way where i come from it banged means sex.

Old 10-11-2006, 06:40 AM   #2
(female)

messee84 HB User
Re: please help me !!

Oh dear that sounds dodgy...could you talk to your daughter about it? Have you noticed any suspicious behaviour between them?

It may have been nothin but a strange dream but by his reaction to you mentioning it there is somthing more to it. If he leaves like he says he's going to then I don't think theres much you can do but hopefully he'll have calmed down by the then and you can talk about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2006, 07:10 AM   #3
(female)

dawn0121 HB User

i have,nt noticed anything unusual with them ... and im praying that he does,nt or she does,nt like him/her in that way...its just this has left me tottally in the dark has to whats going on in his mind :S

Old 10-11-2006, 07:23 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

maybe it's an old girlfriends name?

Old 10-11-2006, 08:39 AM   #5
(female)

dawn0121 HB User
Unhappy Re: please help me !!

i asked him that this morning.

Old 10-11-2006, 02:15 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

lady346 HB User

This DOES sound dodgy, but what sounds dodgier is the fact that he said he was going to leave you after work? Just for confronting him about this? I mean its not like you are badgering him about it, you just asked him! And its weird so why wouldnt you confront him? I dont want to accuse anyone of anything, but it reminds me of a guy who gets mad at a girl for becoming suspicious of him cheating on her or something...they turn it around on YOU so that you second-guess yourself (just as you are doing), and so that THEY dont get caught. Im not saying it is what he is doing here, but it just seems like a similar thing...

On a side note, did anyone see the Sex & the City episode when Charlotte was sleeping with a guy and when he (...you know), he called her "you dirty bi***, you dirty wh****" and never remembered it? Sorry to make light of the situation (Im really not trying to at all) but thats the first thing I thought of when I read this. She ended up leaving him b/c he continued to say it and didnt know why.

Old 10-12-2006, 05:59 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User

Dawn, you have to talk to your daughter and ask her if everything is okay between her and your boyfriend. There are too many boyfriends who like their girlfriend's children for inappropriate activities. The moms frequently seem to use their children this way to keep a boyfriend. You have to make sure that your daughter is okay. This is a mom's responsibility and duty.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:15 AM   #8
(female)

dawn0121 HB User

i did so last night and shes assured me that everyhting is fine with him and her...and she also swears theres nothing going on between them .

Closed Thread