It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2006, 03:16 PM   #1
(female)

lisah1975 HB User
"chemical" attraction?

deleted

I work in retail and deal with a heavy flow of people on a regular basis. Now there are some people that come in that I instantly like and continue to get along with even though I know nothing about them. Then there are the few people who come in and for no reason at all and without any knowledge of their lives I instantly don't like them. Even as the years pass by and no matter how nice they are to me I cannot seem to shake that intense feeling of dislike...I'm wondering if it IS a CHEMICAL thing or if something might have influenced the feeling.

deleted

If you happen to have any insight I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by Administrator; 10-15-2006 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Discuss your problems, not research. Read the rules.

Old 10-15-2006, 10:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

galinaqt HB User
Re: "chemical" attraction?

In my mind work is work and you don't have to like everybody. Unfortinately for some people I worked with there are no rules. I like you I would work with you, I don't like you for any reason I'll do everything to get rid of you.
I think you are acting professionally and so do people you work with.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2006, 11:13 PM   #3
(female)

rendill HB User
Re: "chemical" attraction?

The same thing happens with me. I often meet a person, and something about the look in their eye, the way they talk, or the way they carry themselves really bothers me. Body language can tell you a lot about someone. I do take the time to try and figure out why, and get to know them better. Sometimes I find out that the person isn't a good person at all, and sometimes it turns out that I just have nothing in common with them. I'm picky about selecting friends and trusting people, and I've learned that your first instinct is usually the best thing to go by.

Last edited by rendill; 10-15-2006 at 11:14 PM.

Closed Thread