It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2006, 05:40 PM   #1
(male)

Eric_Cartman HB User
Exclamation Should I stay with her?

Hello,
I am 17 years old, and I am madly in love with my gf. But latetly we have been arguing(and I admit its becasue of some insecurities I have) so she said we should have a trial separtion to see if we really do want to stay together. But since then(two weeks ago wednesday) we see each other all the time, and I've proven to her that I can change. We even had sex once during this and foreplay in the bush. Right now shes on a weekend vacation and she sent me an email saying this "so any ways i've been thinking every thing over and i'm still not to sure what i'm going to do, i know its not fair to keep u waiting for an answer but i'd like to be sure of my descion and not make a hasty one." I do love her with all my heart, and I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman, but I have no idea if it is a waste of time waiting, or should I hope and pray to God everyday that she will stay?

Richard

Old 10-15-2006, 06:02 PM   #2
(male)

Josh Mann HB User
Re: Should I stay with her?

If you really know that you love her than there is no question here!!

Give her the time she needs and bite your nails till then.

Sucks, doesn't it.

Stay strong & best of luck

Josh

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2006, 07:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

GypsyArcher HB User

Personally, I don't see much point in sitting around waiting to see if your girlfriend is going to decide to get back together with you. If a boyfriend wrote that to me, I'd say "All right, well you let me know." Then I'd get out and party and whoop it up and do as I please.

If you reeeaaally want to be with her and are perfectly willing to wait, then wait. Maybe you can work things out. But if she isn't sure how she feels by now...there is no guarantee that things will work out in the long run even if you do get back together. Honestly, you guys are young and it just may not be what you need, even if it doesn't look that way right now. But I hope things work out for you.

Old 10-18-2006, 04:02 PM   #4
(female)

RiAnne HB User

proven to her that you can change? change what? sometimes you can't let a person change you. unless it is something you're doing wrong in particular.

Closed Thread