It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2006, 09:01 PM   #1
(female)

rendill HB User
Has anyone here ever...

Has anyone here ever really hurt someone (emotionally) in a relationship? If you don't mind sharing... and I'm not asking this to judge anyone. Not at all. I'm just one of those people who gives others the benefit of the doubt, and I think most people can be good people, even though they've made mistakes. This is what's making it so hard to let go of my ex... because even though he really hurt me (in more than one way) and I don't know why, I know that at least at one point, he did love and care about me.. and I really believe he didn't want to put me through everything that he did.

So I was just wondering... why'd you do it? Was it intentional? Did you have good reasons, aside from revenge? Were you in love with the person when it happened? Did it happen again? Did you want to change, but couldn't? Etc..

Thanks ahead of time for any replies... sharing this stuff would really be helpful for me.

Old 10-18-2006, 12:19 AM   #2

dont know HB User
Re: Has anyone here ever...

Hi i have emotionally abused my wife i drove her insane with my mistrust insecurities jealousy everything that you could imagine i did accept cheat on her cos this is the one person in the world that i love with all my heart and soul and cant imagine life with out her and i drove her into the arms of another man who mislead her and jus showed her a good time and was just there for her but mostly just using her and she fell head over heels for this guy and would do anything in her power to be with this guy btu she loves me very much now we have come to the point of seperating and i cant let go cause i know its because of me i take full responsibility because she was never ever like this and now on top of that we found out that this guy was talking about her making fun of her using her and everything and now she blames me even more and seriously does not want to be with me anymore but we truly love each other and when we are together even now we hugging and kissing and not cross with each other but she wants to leave me not for the other guy but because of all the unhappiness caused by me in the relationship and believes that we will never be happy although she sees her self with me in the long run but just not now cos she started going out clubbing and meeting new friends and her life is happier now so in away i dont blame her and she is only 19 and i am 23 but we do love each other.
oh yess the reason why i emotionally abused her was because i was the one that caught both my parents out having affairs and that ruined my whole life and made me not to trust any one and always being suspicious and thinnking the worst of my wife however i am getting help its just a bit to late coz i pushed away the one person that meant everything in the world to me and would do anything in my power to get her back so if anyone can help me too i would appreciate it any advice

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread