It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2006, 08:49 PM   #1
(male)

sagobro HB User
new chapter

Hey guys. I need some serious guidance here. This should be a no brainer but something keeps me second guessing myself.

Just to give you some info, my gf broke up with me about 2 months ago. We recently got back together a little over a month ago. We have serious trust problems that we need to resolve which is mostly on her part. I'm 24 y/o, young professional, and live in a very lively part of the city. I have a lot going for me right now. I wanted to get back together with her so bad that I was willing to sacrafice a lot of things to try to gain her trust back. However, for some reason I feel like it's not worth it anymore. I love this girl to death but I start at my new company on monday and I just feel like I'm starting a new chapter in my life. She's only 21 and I feel like we are at different levels in life right now.

She's very mature for her age and I feel she wants to settle down way too fast, get married, the whole 9. I thought I wanted to do the same but I'm starting to make some serious bookoo bucks right now and I feel like my youth is slipping away from me. I really do miss the single life but I know it's a double edged sword. I am a very social person. My job requires me to be and I really can't stay put. I really don't know what to do. I really want to work things out and get the best of both worlds and enjoy life with her but as of the moment, i feel suffocated and trapped. please advise!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread