It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2006, 11:23 PM   #1
(male)

Robs1445 HB User
Girl is moving away

So this girl and I have been dating for a couple of months. It was going to lead into a serious relationship because we love being around each other and have had no problems. However, she just recently told me that she is moving to Seattle in 10 weeks so she can attend graduate school there next fall. She didn't want to tell me from the beginning when we started dating because she feared she would lose me. She isn't interested in having a long-distance relationship and there is no possibility of her staying (we both live in the los angeles area). This could've been the best/most productive relationship, either of us have experienced. However, I'm afraid to keep going out with her because I'll just get more attached and then devestated when she leaves. But its also difficult to just depart from her life right now because I feel amazing when I'm with her. What should be my next move? Thanks

Last edited by Robs1445; 10-22-2006 at 11:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2006, 08:32 AM   #2
(male)

JBravo556 HB User
Re: Girl is moving away

That is pretty selfish to not have given you a heads up early on. My advice is to try and forget about this one. Maybe one day you guys can re-spark the flame later on down the line.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2006, 10:00 AM   #3
(female)

messee84 HB User
Re: Girl is moving away

Well i dont get y she embarked on this relationship knowing she was goin away and doesnt want a long distance thing...thats just really strange. I feel if she really cared for u she'd be willing to give long distance a go. If not then there is no point in continuing to see her- sorry but a clean break is the only way to do it. I know it sounds harsh but if u see her up until she leaves you will only hurt more.

Closed Thread