It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2006, 09:06 PM   #1
(male)

quamen HB User
Is this enough to break up with someone i have been with for a few months and love?

My current gf who i have developed feelings for quickly and i do love her,did some really reeally weird things that bothered me,but she seems to have 2 sides to her.

One side which I like is that my girl seems to always want to spend time with me always. No matter if im doing college work, paper work for my job or what not. It is not like were going out and eating,doing activities etc.\

Things that bother me.

*******. she had in a realtionship on there for a while and changed it to Swinger. I confronted her about it and she said it was a joke and changed it back. the next day she changed it back again to swinger and when i confronted her again in person about it, she changed it back.

Cell phone. She always deletes her call history which seems kinda ****ing odd to me,i dont know anyone who does that.

Sex. Im above average in that area, and she seems like she doesnt want to have sex with me anymore because i didnt please her the first time. She thought i was to small and made a joke about it,because her ex had a huge **** 7.5" or more. So we make out,do oral stuff,but we also have only been together for 3 months and had sex once. She says she isnt horny,but then she later told me she thought i would dump her because if i couldnt please her i would get upset.

Parties. she likes to drink whcih i dont mind,but i cant always go to these parties. She got so trashed at one party i was at,that she couldnt walk. She says she never got that way before,but i dont believe it. How can i trust someone who can get this way and end up hurting me?

The only reason i still am with her,cause she treats me nice and always wants to spend time with me. If she was doing ****, or just using me would she just want to be around me all the time?: I confronted these issues with her and she seemed like it wasnt a big deal. I dont know what to do. By the way im 24 she is turning 20.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2006, 11:33 PM   #2
(male)

MyPlague HB User
Re: Is this enough to break up with someone i have been with for a few months and love?

Sounds like an immature brat to me.

Making fun of a man's size isn't something you do, unless you've been together for many years and know for a fact he's secure with himself.

I say get rid of her.

Old 10-24-2006, 05:50 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

happymom28 HB User
Re: Is this enough to break up with someone i have been with for a few months and love?

She sounds incredibly immature to me. Then again, she is only 20 and that is to be expected. I wasn't very mature at that age, were you?

Staying with someone because "she treats me nice and always wants to spend time with me" seems a little silly. Was it nice of her make fun of your "size" and compare it to her ex boyfriend's?

Maybe your just a point where you need a girl more on track with where you are in your life. If that's the case then she is not the girl for you.

Old 10-24-2006, 08:37 AM   #4
(male)

JBravo556 HB User

well there is one thing that is certain... this relationship can not last. sooner or later someone is going to end it so it might as well be you that does the ending. btw... you should tell her that it's not that you are small so much as it is that she is big... (go that from an episode of "Curb you enthusiasim")

Old 10-24-2006, 11:29 PM   #5
(female)

idared04 HB User

Hmm... it sounds like she just wants to have fun! I am turning 20 and my boyfriend is 24. I am more of a bookworm though and not much of a partier! I like to hang out with my friends too but I would never make fun of my boyfriends size! Maybe she is finding herself? You either trust her 100% or not at all. I know it's nice to have someone by your side, but is it worth it? It seems like there are more things about her you dislike then like. I wish you the best of luck and remember there are plenty of people out there waiting to met you. If you ever feel you are waisting your time with this girl you know it's over.

Old 10-25-2006, 05:23 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

If she loved you for real, she wouldn't be hurting you so much. Get rid of this immature and self absorbed chick. She's not worth your time! At that age, very few girls are mature enough to handle a mature relationship, anyway.

Closed Thread