It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2006, 07:18 AM   #1
(female)

sandra2005 HB User
guy troubles...AGAIN!! please help

hi everyone,
i need opinions on this as i dont know what to think at the moment so please read and let me know what you all think;

i have been kind of seeing this guy for a few weeks (its not official or anything)
i know him a couple of months as he is a friend of my older borthers. The first time anythig happened between us was about 2 months ago we were at a party and we kissed.
then a few weeks ago i spent a weekend with friends an bumped into him and we were getting on great and ebded up spending the weekend together. then last weekend the same thing happened, he called me and we went out togther.
i know he is very shy and when we talk he seems to open up to me and has told me he was very hurt by his previous girlfriend and we can talk all night!!
the thing is he never contacts me during the week and i dont want to say anything as i dont want to risk scaring him off or making things seem serious that are not yet!

i just dont know if he likes me or not as when we have been out he doesnt really flirt that much or kiss me. dont know if maybe he is just not affectionate or if he is unsure if i like him or maybe he doesnt like me like that???? ......
but then again i am thinking there has to be some feeling on his part as he is risking alot to be with me

just wondering what you guys think i should do?????? should i just leave things the way they are and see how they progress or just forget about him?

thanks in advance

Last edited by sandra2005; 10-25-2006 at 07:20 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2006, 07:55 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User
Re: guy troubles...AGAIN!! please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra2005
but then again i am thinking there has to be some feeling on his part as he is risking alot to be with me
What exactly is he risking????

Old 10-25-2006, 08:33 AM   #3
(female)

sandra2005 HB User

well my brother is extreemley over protective of me and would be very very unhappy (to say the least) if he did find out

Old 10-25-2006, 10:45 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User

Is this the same guy that may have caused you to become pregnant? Sorry, couldn't help but look up your posts... how old are you anyway? I think that this guy's issues or distance could have a lot to do with your brother, especially if he knows how upset your brother would be. I think he likes you, but is worried because he thinks it might not work due to your bro.

I think you need to just wait to figure it all out when you have your pregnancy test results.

Old 10-26-2006, 03:25 AM   #5
(female)

sandra2005 HB User

No that is ok! yes it is the same person but i am definatley not as i got the result and it was negative. I am 22.

so what do you think i should do? should i just leave things the way they are with him and see how the progress?

Old 10-26-2006, 07:19 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User

Well, this is a tough one. On the one hand, there are late night phone calls, him calling you to take you out, etc. But on the other, he's not making any effort to make things more serious, such as telling your brother (which you could do, too), and you're sleeping with him, so maybe he's just out for that? But I really don't know. Either way, I think you need to address the issue with your brother first -- is he going to beat up the guy you're seeing if he finds out?

Old 10-27-2006, 01:54 AM   #7
(female)

sandra2005 HB User

i reallty dont know what he would do if he found oout but i am 100% sure he would not be happy..that is part of the reason i dont want to risk telling him, incase this whole thing turns out to be nothing and i have really upset him for nothing...

Closed Thread